What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Stardew Valley was a game about going back to nature to relax and farm and honeysuckle... my little person is running her ass off... and everything just got wrecked because the season changed... sigh... I don't even have time to pet my digital dog. :(

kaetic said:
I thought Stardew Valley was a game about going back to nature to relax and farm and honeysuckle... my little person is running her ass off... and everything just got wrecked because the season changed... sigh... I don't even have time to pet my digital dog. :(

That's what my first season change was like too but after playing almost 200 hours the best advice I can give is: Pick your own pace. You don't wanna end up like me who needed the first three days of every season just to plough fields and plant all of the seeds he'd bought.

You know half an hour ago  , i was thinking why do i have to scaiify this lawn ..its gonna take me three hours and why with a house and land thats the size of a small school are there only two people living here just really bitter like you could house 200 here easily comfortably.But the geezer he's lovely pays me on time ..tea and a cake he brings out why its being going on for hundreds of years the rich get richer etc ..but i've made my living off their coat tails and its always been like that they provide jobs so why am i pi$$ed off.

Then i get a motivating message of an awsome friend  just a few lines but im feeling great again..people are just so important.Then im following a black Lambo brand new ..a cross between a ferrari and a batmobile ..and im thinking good luck to the owner he's earnt it....people..friends are so important.

Guess I shouldn't be too mad. The new Star Wars trailer was released today.

And I have to see the Avengers trailers yet, also. I guess I'll have some small bit of fun tomorrow, at least.

Cheer up, ahsatan !

Cheer-Up-Friend.jpg

Man, getting tired of filling out job applications.  I tell you what, if I ever get even a half-decent position, I may or may not like it, but I'll never take it for granted again.  Maybe some people can take things for granted in life, or just take it easy. But I don't seem to be able to be that kind of person.

Rodent said:
Jesus H. Christ, what is wrong with these people...

Props to you for saying this, for some reason it always makes me laugh when someone says "Jesus H. Christ". Kind of like "God's bread!" I guess the religious imagery-as-interjection gets me every time  :D

God i'm so blinkered ..when axing stumps out cut the roots fiirst then chop through the top then they just pull out..bit like sharks attacking from underneath..idiot :club:

TheSkaFish said:
Rodent said:

Props to you for saying this, for some reason it always makes me laugh when someone says "Jesus H. Christ".  Kind of like "God's bread!"  I guess the religious imagery-as-interjection gets me every time  :D

My alternative was "Christ on a cross!" Sadly we atheists don't have our own established interjections, but at least we can carry on that cultural artifact.

Rodent said:
TheSkaFish said:
Rodent said:

Props to you for saying this, for some reason it always makes me laugh when someone says "Jesus H. Christ".  Kind of like "God's bread!"  I guess the religious imagery-as-interjection gets me every time  :D

My alternative was "Christ on a cross!" Sadly we atheists don't have our own established interjections, but at least we can carry on that cultural artifact.

BLASPHEMY!!  :club:

Just kidding, carry on. Lol

My own thoughts....
My kid got his college acceptance letter in the mail.  He got a decent scholarship from them because of his grades, bit that only covers half.  Now to find even more free money.

Got a new fall-back on my health issue.. again. Resulting in my mental health dropping once more.
Finally asked my GP for antidepressants and she just prescribes me food supplements.. we ok, lol.

Latest posts

Back