What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif
:(

Well. I just had the worst day of my life. How's everyone else's day going? Surely better than mine! fresia the universe.

A moment of clarity.....Sitting at home bored and lonely the better half comes back buzzing after another great day with her friends .I thought got to get out ,do anything, so I grabs the little beastie and go for a walk.Not around the block like usual in the dark avoiding people but to my local natural habitat and I just have this amazing time walking into the evening sun over rolling hills haven't done this for five years .Meet lots of nice smiley people walking and running their dogs and just love it .Realise can't rely on her now got to go places on my own again ....shopping in London and visiting stuff ,going football and the like ....cause this is my lonely life and i gotta make the most of it ....but I need a fitter dog

My world just shattered in front of my eyes and I don't have the willpower to try to glue it back together again. I need yours....

All I can do now is not move and wait.

Chiefs lost their second home game in a row, but we're still on top of the AFC West. With a 30th ranked defense and an offensive line that stops no one. Gonna be a long season.

It's raining again ...oh no it's raining again ..la la ....la la

Well it's your choice this job .......but I can't do anything else....tough mate get on with it.
But it's dark.
Alright coffee in that warm place cross the road .....nice

Just Games said:

Well it's your choice this job .......but I can't do anything else....tough mate get on with it.
But it's dark.

Have a great day Just Games. 
I read your post about feeling lonely and stuff. 
How you holding up?

MissBehave said:
Just Games said:

But it's dark.

Have a great day Just Games. 
I read your post about feeling lonely and stuff. 
How you holding up?

Thanks Missbehave....kind of you to think of me .I'm ok today had a laugh with someone this morning so feeling good again , hope you have nice day too ;)

Siku said:
I'm ready. Time to fight the monster. Time to find out if I'm real or not.

That's the spirit. I'm around to talk if you'd like, and I'm sure several others are too. Until then, take your time, do what you need, feel how you need to feel.
As I said, I feel like you're one of the true good guys around here. Whatever it is, we'll be rooting for you.

ahsatan said:
People are ******* cruel.  :( :club:

I know what you mean. Some people seem to get their jollies from being a bully, I've never understood that kind of person. Hang in there, OK? (hugs)

If you want to be that way, fine, I'm done. I just realised that I have feelings too and these moments can be really hurtful. I've never meant to cause any harm and I try to keep myself in check so as not to cause further hurt with my actions but I don't think it matters at all.

Juggling my family, stupid life and work stress is too much for me right now. Not that it matters to anyone really since I keep it together well most of the time. It's breaking me apart inside right now and I wish just one person gets it. I can't even afford to think of future plans when I can't even deal with the stress around me right now.

Latest posts

Back