What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished said:
AmyTheTemperamental said:
I am craving doritos and lasagna. I bet some kind of taco lasagna would be perfect.

That actually sounds good. The crunch and taco flavor would go well with the tomato sauce, cheese, and noodles. I used to make a taco salad out of cheese and macaroni with chili and hot sauce. Mmmm.

That sounds really incredible. If you do it again, you should post a picture :D

I'm thinking about what the world would be like if only people that helped and never harmed each other were allowed to live. Would the few hundred remaining people in the world survive?

That reminds me of a saying I saw a number of years ago" "The rapture has already occurred - the amount of the morally righteous was too small to notice."

I'm thinking 2020 is taking too long to finish, even if it's January 3, it still feels just like 2020. Why bother with dates at all? They only give us false hopes.

Jaxon said:
I'm thinking 2020 is taking too long to finish, even if it's January 3, it still feels just like 2020. Why bother with dates at all? They only give us false hopes.

I kind of agree. I see people getting all excited for 2021 and glad to put 2020 behind us, but "2020" isn't really over until COVID is over. The date itself isn't the issue.

Finished said:
I'm thinking about what the world would be like if only people that helped and never harmed each other were allowed to live. Would the few hundred remaining people in the world survive?

I think a few hundred might be a really optimistic number. :)

I realized that sometimes, I am afraid of attempting to explain what I really feel. So I give a very generic response. I gotta work on that.

It would be so nice if I didn't have to fight for my kid by myself all the ******* time. Like his entire ******* life. He has a **** father, but he can't be ******* bothered to help me out with him or even be ******* interested in what's going on. He has his "perfect" son he can take hunting and fishing and do all that **** "manly" stuff, so why does he need another son that isn't interested in any of that honeysuckle? :club:

It's one of those days that's just a tad bit harder to get through.. sigh. How can one day differ from another just like that? Nothing else is different except my feelings and emotions. :c

Amy asked me to share the load. I'm sitting here thinking what kinda load is that.

Latest posts

Back