What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning TV news ...but i don't really watch them, i'm only interested in that tiny clock displayed on the bottom right corner.

I'm watching True Detective again, because I just don't have enough nihilistic prick in my life.

Game of Thrones... don't know why I waited so long to start.

Anybody seen the movie called the stuff? I have that one on dvd with redneck zombies. Great double feature. Sometimes it will take me a week to see a movie.

johnny196775 said:
Anybody seen the movie called the stuff? I have that one on dvd with redneck zombies. Great double feature. Sometimes it will take me a week to see a movie.

I have seen both The Stuff AND Redneck Zombies. Um, I preferred The Stuff. :D

I watched season 2 of Orange Is the New Black and now I'm watching old Law & Order: SVU episodes. I was watching Lost Girl and I'll probably go back to it.

I have finally got my hands on the last few seasons of Stargate SG1 so I am now going through them! :p

johnny196775 said:

years ago, it was awful !

Latest posts

Back