What Do You Collect?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lone_cowboy

HI,

as a hobby i collect toys. i never really outgrew my love for toys (superman, batman, xmen, spiderman. etc)

these superheroes ALWAYS reminds me of what i can't be.
anyway, this is my collection... what's yours?

I used to collect the original Star Wars action figures as a kid, but I haven't done that in years.

Now I have a large book collection and a very large bandana collection.

I don't really collect anything per se other than books. I have thousands in my home and trust me, there are thousands more I'd like to own. I also try to buy one beautiful handicraft in each country I visit.

I go through stages of building up collections. At the moment it's Dvd's - ranging from the likes of " Robin Of Sherwood" all the way through to boxing vids. I also won't go home empty handed if I pass a book retailers.

Kinda weird for a guy but I collect shoes. I'm a sneakerhead so I really like shoes and know a lot about them

For a while I found myself collecting guitars, I had about 12 at one stage, which is a bit silly really, I'm not in a band or anything like that. And you can only play one at a time, so I have sold most of them and kept my favourite ones.

I collect movie scores (Williams, Goldsmith, Silvestri...) and books by, about, or concerning J.R.R. Tolkien (I think I have about 90 !)

Romantic Poet said:
I collect movie scores (Williams, Goldsmith, Silvestri...) and books by, about, or concerning J.R.R. Tolkien (I think I have about 90 !)

Sebastien,

I really love the movie scores from the following movies:

The Last of the Mohicans

Empire of the Sun

all the Lord of the Rings movies (LOVE Annie Lennox in particular, Into the West)

I collect things related to The Beatles,I most espeically like rare and hard to find records,also there unreleased music,alternate takes,outakes,ext.(on umm unofficial recordings) and I do some record collecting beyond that as well.

angelus said:
I collect things related to The Beatles,I most espeically like rare and hard to find records,also there unreleased music,alternate takes,outakes,ext.(on umm unofficial recordings) and I do some record collecting beyond that as well.

I collect concert bootlegs too. Metallica shows are my interest though. I have quite a few shows. Every now and then an audience recording captures the atomsphere during the concert. It is fun listening to the different shows.

(there's alot of dog hairs, and...dust, around here)

How 'bout cars? (oh! almost forgot too, I like guns. A few's been collected over the hears I guess).

I'd love to collect ancient stuff..like coins from early civilizations. But..paying for college takes up most of the extra cash. So..I like going to museums that offer these kinds of displays.

I don't really collect anything these days, but I use to collect Star Wars memorabilia.

Latest posts

Back