what do you do...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yin said:
Oceanmist23 said:
Yin, why are you allowing yourself to feel so affected by bureau's post?
It was clearly not an attack on you, and I don't see it as an attack on any other woman either.
Even if it had been a direct attack on women, why would you care about it?
If you don't pay it any attention it will die off.
If you let it affect you and start commenting it, you're keeping it alive.
Yin, you deserve better than to let yourself get affected by such posts.

Because hatred of women is common in every society. It is a source of violence and should always be addressed and challenged.
If that misogynist doesn't like me calling him on it then he shouldn't make such statements.

what is with you? don't post here if you don't like me. it's simple. your gender is far from innocent. get off of your soapbox.

bureau said:
Yin said:
Oceanmist23 said:
Yin, why are you allowing yourself to feel so affected by bureau's post?
It was clearly not an attack on you, and I don't see it as an attack on any other woman either.
Even if it had been a direct attack on women, why would you care about it?
If you don't pay it any attention it will die off.
If you let it affect you and start commenting it, you're keeping it alive.
Yin, you deserve better than to let yourself get affected by such posts.

Because hatred of women is common in every society. It is a source of violence and should always be addressed and challenged.
If that misogynist doesn't like me calling him on it then he shouldn't make such statements.

what is with you? don't post here if you don't like me. it's simple. your gender is far from innocent. get off of your soapbox.

My gender far from innocent? Do you really want to go down that path of generalizing genders? You want to talk about crime in any nation that men commit against women? Or about the slave trade that goes on across the world of women and little girls? Or how about some theocratic nations that beat, oppress and murder women for violating religious doctrine that men are allowed to get away with?

Yeah, so lets hear why you hate women.

way to blow things out of proportion. this whole thing was personal. it's about my experiences and my feelings. i've been treated like honeysuckle by many women. so fresia off if you are going to lecture me with your diatribe. there is no way you can twist this into a historical discussion about how men have slighted women thru history. The bottom line is that I haven't hurt any women, but they have hurt me. so i have every **** right to express my feelings. you are going nowhere trying to dismiss me and propagate your feminist bullshit agenda.

bureau said:
way to blow things out of proportion. this whole thing was personal. it's about my experiences and my feelings. i've been treated like honeysuckle by many women. so fresia off if you are going to lecture me with your diatribe. there is no way you can twist this into a historical discussion about how men have slighted women thru history. The bottom line is that I haven't hurt any women, but they have hurt me. so i have every **** right to express my feelings. you are going nowhere trying to dismiss me and propagate your feminist bullshit agenda.
You started off by saying you hate women then later said my gender is not innocent. You started this BS.
Guess what, I've been hurt bad by men but do I start a thread off by saying I hate men? Feminist bullshit? Look at what you type.

Yin said:
bureau said:
You started off by saying you hate women then later said my gender is not innocent. You started this BS.
Guess what, I've been hurt bad by men but do I start a thread off by saying I hate men? Feminist bullshit? Look at what you type.

you've been baiting me the whole time. there is no way to win with people like you. you started the name calling and [/i]you began twisting statements to reflect your opinions. why is your opinion more valid than mine? how the hell do you get off belittling me? i don't give a fresia what you think. you can try to save the world from "violent" men on the internet all you want. you are getting your panties in a twist over spilled milk. it's a **** message board. get over yourself. you are doing just what i despise . thanks to bitches like you i feel the way i do. thanks for everything and go to hell.

someone close this ******* thread.

bureau said:
Yin said:
bureau said:

you've been baiting me
Sorry you lost me. You didn't say you hated women?

Yin said:
bureau said:
Yin said:
bureau said:

you've been baiting me

yeah you get lost quite a bit don't you? sarcasm is completely over your head apparently.

bureau said:
Yin said:
bureau said:
Yin said:
bureau said:

you've been baiting me

yeah you get lost quite a bit don't you? sarcasm is completely over your head apparently.

So you don't hate women?

it's hyperbole for fucks sake. didn't i tell you that before? it's a **** rant. i'm pissed at women for hurting me. I would never physically hurt anyone. i'm as gentle as ******* puppy. can't i at least be sour with out having to deal with this crap. i want to live a normal life and get a chance to experience the things you do. don't i deserve that? i've been far too nice and now i'm learning to stand up for myself. today is the first time i have EVER fought with someone. i refuse to be pushed around any longer.

Yin said:
Women didn't hurt you. Individuals did.

that's the problem. i can't separate the two any longer. my bitterness has reached unimaginable heights. i wasn't always this way, but time has changed things. i don't know if i can escape the hole i'm in.

bureau said:
Yin said:
Women didn't hurt you. Individuals did.

that's the problem. i can't separate the two any longer. my bitterness has reached unimaginable heights. i wasn't always this way, but time has changed things. i don't know if i can escape the hole i'm in.
If you can't separate the two...

i joined this place to find help. at least i did that. if you have some or at least something nice to say please do. i've had a messed up day. this has actually been somewhat therapeutic. i used to keep this honeysuckle inside me all the time. the way you were quick to judge me based on my rant is how i feel girls do everyday based on my looks. i'm actually nice on a good day. i love my mommy, does that convince you?

hummm...dudes?..how did you two let it escalate into a war of words?
Bureau...not all girls are bad. You just have to find the right one. Its the society that is bad. Do not forget that now woman have almost equal rights as men (at least in where you stay), so yeah, women get to choose like us guys, so naturally, like us guys, they end up as players and jump onto to better partners if one comes along. Give yourself some time to heal. Maybe, if you find those girls making use of you, just leave. But Bureau, if you just can open your heart out, you can find there are many women out there that are loving, non judemental and honestly good people. And one more thing to add, not every relationship with a woman must end up as a bf gf relationship. Both of you can be good friends...so I just like to repeat myself once again, try to open out your heart.

COOL IT YIN! Sorry Bureau Yin as we can see by her avi is obviously young and immature. She sounds intellegent but maturaty goes a long way. I feel like you do Bureau but it's not that I hate woman, I just can't stand it. I feel ugly. I'm not confident in myself.

SadRabbit said:
hummm...dudes?..how did you two let it escalate into a war of words?
Bureau...not all girls are bad. You just have to find the right one. Its the society that is bad. Do not forget that now woman have almost equal rights as men (at least in where you stay), so yeah, women get to choose like us guys, so naturally, like us guys, they end up as players and jump onto to better partners if one comes along. Give yourself some time to heal. Maybe, if you find those girls making use of you, just leave. But Bureau, if you just can open your heart out, you can find there are many women out there that are loving, non judemental and honestly good people. And one more thing to add, not every relationship with a woman must end up as a bf gf relationship. Both of you can be good friends...so I just like to repeat myself once again, try to open out your heart.

i apologized to yin. it got out of hand and i didn't mean for that to happen. thank you for your advice. if i can find my heart again i'll try to open it. of course it's easier said than done. i've got a lot of emotional baggage to dispose of.

Knightsofwar210 said:
COOL IT YIN! Sorry Bureau Yin as we can see by her avi is obviously young and immature. She sounds intellegent but maturaty goes a long way. I feel like you do Bureau but it's not that I hate woman, I just can't stand it. I feel ugly. I'm not confident in myself.

i feel just like you. it's unbearable sometimes to feel so ugly and lack any sort of self-esteem. it's like a vicious circle; how do you get rid of the feelings if you don't get any positive reinforcement? i always feel so low when i go out and see all these people who look attractive. why would any girl want to be around me if i have absolutely nothing to offer that a billion other better looking guys have.

Yin... you need to check YOURSELF into a loony bin, this is supposed to be a helpful environment. can I point you to here for your annoying rants -------> http://www.feministactivistforum.org.uk/userimages/forum.htm

take you politics somewhere else. PLEASE. someone here is HURT, THEY NEED OUR HELP, not our CRITICISM.

sorry you had to be abused like that bureau. there will be crazy radicals who LOOK for sexist comments everywhere they go, ready to pounce on the person who said it. These people give a bad name to their sex.

:club:

bureau said:
Knightsofwar210 said:

i feel just like you. it's unbearable sometimes to feel so ugly and lack any sort of self-esteem. it's like a vicious circle; how do you get rid of the feelings if you don't get any positive reinforcement? i always feel so low when i go out and see all these people who look attractive. why would any girl want to be around me if i have absolutely nothing to offer that a billion other better looking guys have.

I'm not sure, I was told to not think about my self as different but think as everyone else as different, that's what somebody told me on this site. Any other suggestions anybody?

Come on now people. We all should know by now what they say about arguing over the interweb.

Simmer Simmer.

Latest posts

Back