What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sylver said:
Hugs, Coco!

I love that you are caring, too! Us caring people need to stick together!
Don't let something as wonderful as caring be your downfall! All you need to do to stop that is to care about yourself, too! :)

Punisher - there are a lot of things to love you for, so *please* start noticing them and stop being so hard on yourself!
Hugs!

*tears* :(

Thanks Sylver :)

Okay..

*SOME* people are not reading the instructions to this thread...

<Shakes finger at said people>

1. You *must* post if you read this thread
2. You must post *something you LIKE about yourself*

It doesn't matter what it is! You could like your nose! But you have to post something you LIKE!

Jamz - I can understand hating your life. Anything about yourself you don't hate? Hair, eyes, signature dance, personality trait, anything?

Unacceptable - you're not doing your job as threadmaster! LOL!

Hugs, everyone!

Sylver said:
Jamz - I can understand hating your life. Anything about yourself you don't hate? Hair, eyes, signature dance, personality trait, anything?

Don't hate my looks but I don't love em either lol. I think my personality used to be good but after being bullied, having ''friends'' leave me & breakups I've just become a lonely saddo:(

Hugs Jamz!

From my experience, if you used to have a good personality then it's still buried in there somewhere and I will assume it will come out here.. :)

Punisher - Butts are excellent things to love! :) Hugs!

I like the fact that I'm generally a nice guy who will do anything for anyone. However, as the saying goes, nice guys finish last.

CAS said:
I like the fact that I'm generally a nice guy who will do anything for anyone. However, as the saying goes, nice guys finish last.

Alas, that's how things are I suppose. Males are supposed to be strong, ruthless, violent, and domineering...

I, on the other hand, am none of those things. I'd rather lay down in a field staring at the sky than going out drinking or getting in a fist fight.

Caesium said:
Alas, that's how things are I suppose. Males are supposed to be strong, ruthless, violent, and domineering...

They are? I don't hang around men like that very long. =/

EveWasFramed said:
Caesium said:

They are? I don't hang around men like that very long. =/

You mean you haven't noticed the thousands of years of recorded wars, prison system full of males, spouse abuse statistics, and general neanderthal behavior a group of us will end up taking part in within a matter of minutes of being within a small group's proximity?

I like in myself that i am not too selfish (however i am still selfish ))) ) and even can think(that the plus, i think). And I have good imagination.

I like my mind, the way that I think, the way I can be socially (when I choose to)..... when I'm in a good mood.

If I really, really have to post something before leaving this thread :(, I like that when I see faults in others it helps me see those faults in myself, and that helps me grow and judge others less. I suppose!

Good topic, I think often when a person becomes isolated,the temptation is too great to relflect on themselves in a pesimistic way.

As for an answer, I'm not sure so I'll have to think a bit harder onthat one.

I like that i stopped biting my nails and now have nice long nails. :) I also like my voice in the morning, it goes all husky which i find entertaining :)

i like my newly updated tattoos that are covering my crappy ones..uhh i don't know. everything else i'm pretty happy with, i wish i could improve on

LonelyDragon said:
Maybe I'm just having a bad day, but I can't think of anything.

This. Instead I can never really think of anything when that question is asked. I usually would just make some things up, but the truth is that I don't really even like the things I mention in my answer.

People like stuff about themselves? I pretty much take any goodness in me for granted and resort to self pitty, as I fritter away years and years. Aesthetically I couldn't care less, self preservation isn't on my list of agendas and the bulk of my happiness and good being comes from external things. I never stop to analyse myself, because its like starring into an ugly abyss. I've always found it more important to see the good in others and to genuinely like things about people, there is no self interest involved and any beauty of goodness you see is in better clarity. On a basic level, i'm pleased my body functions, I have my sight, my hearing and can walk.

Latest posts

Back