What Do You Want For Christmas?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A white Christmas.

We haven't had one for years because for where I live, snowstorms and ice storms tend to come late in the winter, like from January through February and sometimes into mid-March.

Minus said:
I wanna see Punisher's new Punisher figure.

It's a figurine. It should look better than the pic of it :)

new-marvel_19.jpg

www.marvel-figurines.co.uk

I put Michael Jackson's This Is It Special Edition in a tin on my list too. I know I'm definitely getting that, because I've seen it :D

Pretty nice though somehow i got an image of him holding a magazine.

Punisher said:
A little Punisher figure with a magazine.

I wish, I could for once not have a lonely Christmas ...

After all these years, a little change of the Christmas status quo for me would be nice, indeed :)

KW

realistically speaking?
-clothes
Yeah, I've already made myself a new year's resolution. It's going to start this month though. Every month I will buy myself ONE new outfit (pants and top).

unrealistically speaking?
-the start of something that strikes me as having real potential to develop into an everlasting love relationship
-a new job

kwilczynski said:
I wish, I could for once not have a lonely Christmas ...

After all these years, a little change of the Christmas status quo for me would be nice, indeed :)

KW
----------------------------------------------------------------------

KW I wish as you do. If your on Christmas eve could I maybe PM you? The other holidays don't get to me as much as this one coming. Just a thought.

Jicky said:
I want that **** new car with the big red ribbon on the roof in my driveway Christmas morning. :p

Yes thats exactly what I wont haha

I have a nice car that Ive not been able to use for a week now.
Am sick of getting it stuck in this snow every time I go out.

A 4x4 is what I would like for crimbo XD

Badjedidude said:

And this also would be nice. She could keep me warm at night :D

Joyna said:
What I really want? Money money money, I hate being poor.

And why where at it this has well.

Yes I know am greedy but I truly do deserve the world :D
I think they call it karma and I would like to cash in my karma account now please. God I wish it worked that way. I would be life rich I just know I would. NVM!

Latest posts

Back