what do YOU want for christmas?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loketron

Reaction score
i personally am asking for some money to open a savings account so i can start saving for my future! and starcraft 2.....i snuck that one in....

so lets hear it people! i never open threads so i thought id ask this question to kick me coming back off....

A girlfriend. :p

Aside from that, I'm aiming for a new 7-string guitar and maybe an upgraded effects pedal.

OOOOooo do tell!
what effect? or a multi effect pedal? first thing first. i would get a cheap guitar, and then a sweet ass fender jazz bass, then a delay pedal and chords
i love delay...

Here's what I'd like to see under my Christmas tree: Tentacles, Minty, Mysis, Edgecrusher, Cutie Pi, Zombie, and Navs. That would be awesome!

loketron said:
OOOOooo do tell!
what effect? or a multi effect pedal? first thing first. i would get a cheap guitar, and then a sweet ass fender jazz bass, then a delay pedal and chords
i love delay...

This baby!

http://www.amazon.com/Jim-Dunlop-M1...JG/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1291955760&sr=8-14

51ULq19jfIL._AA300_.jpg

nerdygirl said:
Here's what I'd like to see under my Christmas tree: Tentacles, Minty, Mysis, Edgecrusher, Cutie Pi, Zombie, and Navs. That would be awesome!

OHHHHH YOU REMEMBER MEEEE!!! :D

*lovehug*

Tex Is Lost said:
I don't want anything
Nothing? Not even a super duper tomatoe peeler/finger nail clipper thinga-ma-watch-it? Industrail strength cookware for the culinarily challanged? Is culinarily even a word?
Or...or...George Bush's life story on how to single handedly send a world power to hell in a handbasket?

Naleena said:
Tex Is Lost said:
I don't want anything
Nothing? Not even a super duper tomatoe peeler/finger nail clipper thinga-ma-watch-it? Industrail strength cookware for the culinarily challanged? Is culinarily even a word?
Or...or...George Bush's life story on how to single handedly send a world power to hell in a handbasket?

Nope...don't want anything

i am feeling ill atm, i like to get better but it might be impossible by christmas..

so i like to have few movie dvds like penelope and the notebook.

I too would like a girlfriend... I do not think Santa can provide that though :( Too sad

Badjedidude said:
I'm aiming for a new 7-string guitar and maybe an upgraded effects pedal.

I'm seriously thinking about building one Jedi. I like Mahogany bodies on my guitars, that wood sounds the best for my tone. No one makes one but Ibanez in a 7 string and it's the tiny S series body which I'm not really a fan of. I want one bad enough that I priced the parts out at Warmoth, it was pricey. Oh the torture of G.A.S. (Gear acquisition syndrome).

Some money for the whole moving business. Barring that, a pain-free day.

AncientBard said:
I'm seriously thinking about building one Jedi. I like Mahogany bodies on my guitars, that wood sounds the best for my tone. No one makes one but Ibanez in a 7 string and it's the tiny S series body which I'm not really a fan of. I want one bad enough that I priced the parts out at Warmoth, it was pricey. Oh the torture of G.A.S. (Gear acquisition syndrome).

Hah yeah, no kidding. :p

As far as building one myself, I've considered seeking out the woodtech shop of a local high school and hiring a student to build a body for me. I'm not too great with woodworking skills, so I figure that would be the cheapest way to go. *shrug* Anyway, it would give me a unique axe.

Latest posts

Back