What documentary are you watching?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skorian said:
It is so frustrating how ignorant and dense people can be. Can’t even be bothered to challenge what they believe. GRRRRRR. *Pulls own hair*

For fresia's sake please stop acting like you know this world inside and out. You seriously know absolutely nothing about medicine or how the body works on both a micro and macro scale. Do not act as if you do just because you did some useless research on the internet. There’s this thing called school, a place where they’ll teach you about all these things and they'll even show you how to find some credible information on the internet. Then you can make a statement that actually contains some reason and logic in it.

You are very quick to call everyone else here ignorant, yet you fail to see that the bullshit you feed yourself and then try to convince everyone else is ignorance at its peak.

So if you want to believe in all your ideas, please do so, i could care less, but don't go about calling others arrogant just because no one agrees with you. Take a moment to look at your own "ideologies."

Skorian said:
The body’s cells die and are reborn many many times throughout our lives. So if cells are reborn, then how can they be too sick to ever recover? They are new and fresh as if you are being reborn. Of course to do this they need certian things and will be sickly if not given them.

Quote from above: It’s important for us to understand the cause of diabetes. If I had a patient who had diabetes, and I pulled out one muscle cell from their leg or their arm, and I looked at it, blew it up big with a microscope, we’d see the cause of diabetes. Keep in mind what this glucose that’s built up in the blood is there for. It’s supposed to power our cells; it’s supposed to keep our muscle cells moving. Well, if the insulin key arrives at the surface of the cell, and it can’t open the channels to let glucose in, why not? Well if I look at this big muscle cell, I see that it looks different from a muscle cell from somebody who doesn’t have diabetes. It’s different because it’s full of little fat droplets. Imagine if I have a perfectly good key for my front door, and I go away and I come back and my key no longer opens the door. Because it’s full of fat globules. Yeah, somebody put gum in my lock; it doesn’t work very well.

Do you not realize that a great many things are known, curable, and have been a long time? We can actually see atoms. So you think we can't look at cells and see what is going on? We can. To make your statement true for what many in medicine follow you must understand that for this statement to be true it must read more like this.

Again just because we see something under a microscope and "see atoms" doesn't come close to being able to explain an illness.

As for diabetes, at the moment there is NO cure, only management options, which are limited. DMI requires insulin injections (no diet will do anything), while proper diet and exercise can only MANAGE most DMII patients. Just in case you don’t know what a cure is, it means you can eat go out on a binge and eat whatever you want without having a diabetic incident.

About your theory of cells being reborn and "fresh & new" i suggest you do some research about that. I'll help you out and direct you in the right path; cell turnover involves the replication of genetic material, meaning if there is a problem with the dna, the new cell will code for the same aberrant proteins as their parent cell. But don’t worry there’s a lot more to the story so I didn’t spoil it for you.

Skorian, you don't need to tell me anything about diabetes. I know about it. Do you really feel the need to argue with people about things if they don't agree with you? There are certain diseases and ailments that can't be cured by cell reproduction. It's not that easy. It's not as simple as it dying and coming back healthy. No one can be so dense as to believe that it's that simple on something so complicated. There's more to it than just eating raw food. And while that may work on some people, it isn't the cure for it. It all depends on how a person's body is. It's not so cut-and-dry.

Skorian said:
Jack you express Men's health as being reliable to you. Here is an article in men’s health explaining that diabetes can be cured. http://www.menshealth.com/cda/artic...item=4a935e4e40fae010VgnVCM20000012281eac____

Steel. Diabetes can be cured. It is a fact. It isn't in question. If you believe that it can’t be, then you need to ask the question of why it is that you believe that, because you have been deceived. Arguing that it can't be cured is like arguing that water is not wet.

I rebutted the disagreements anyway, but it has been rather moot since the start.

I just read that article and it is just saying that one person claims to be able to cure it. It doesn't give any scientific evidence to back such a statement.

EveWasFramed said:
Skorian:

WHy is that when mod calls you on passing insults, you say that they are disagreeing with your argument? Reading his post, Steel in NO WAY said he agreed or disagreed with anything that you said.
He said that he finds "comments about eugenics exceedingly distasteful, and labelling those whom disagree with you as "ignorant and dense" is nothing but an insult." This statement was in no way agreeing or disagreeing with anything. Yet your response, instead of acknowledging your behavior, was to go on about diabetes again! His purpose for posting was to warn you about insults, not to argue about diabetes. Are you really not getting that??
Steel said:
defending it with a zealot-like fervour is perhaps blinding you to the many good points your critics have raised.
I was basically just responding to that.
Sanal said:
Is diabetics by high blood sugar level?
Well then it can be cured with other medicines like Ayurvedic and stuff. I know a guy who had high blood sugar level and done some Ayurvedic treatment and probably got overdosed with it and after some months I heard he is admitted in hospital cos he fainted of "low" blood sugar level. I was like WTF
The problem here is that many, probably correctly, attach hypoglycemic sorts of illnesses as the precursor to diabetes. Now there are herbs that can do this, but they are not a solution to diabetes and are risky. For exactly the reason your friend found out they are.
Haven said:
My opinion on the topic after seeing the documentary I still cant see it as a cure. Its more like a different form of medication to me they still have the diabetes but they don't need the insulin. Honestly to brag about it being a cure is a little farfetched. Almost like false advertisement because instead getting rid of the problem they are simply repressing it. Hopefully you wont think of me as ignorant after see the this. Until a lot more professionals agree with this method of handling diabetes I wouldn't suggest to any one with diabetes to give it a try without a large majority of specailist or professionals to give guarantee of the raw foods diet.
This is one way to view it, sort of.

As far as professionals agreeing with it. This may not even happen in 1000 years.

There will never be a cure for diabetes that is better then the diet-based cure. I will explain why down below.
vertigo said:
Again just because we see something under a microscope and "see atoms" doesn't come close to being able to explain an illness.

This is completely false. There are fields that base their practice upon the ability to diagnose illnesses solely based upon looking at patient’s blood under a microscope. Ignoring viruses and bacteria at the moment. One means towards understanding a problem is by comparing healthy cells vers cells that contain an ailment. This works well in a great many cases. This is what was done here. Once a disease is recognized in this way the solution to the problem can be seen when you find a means to remove that difference. It is a straightforward and reliable means to treat illnesses.

As for diabetes, at the moment there is NO cure, only management options, which are limited. DMI requires insulin injections (no diet will do anything),

This would appear to not be the case. I had thought this myself. I would like to know more about what those behind this video have to say about the illness and why it is possible to treat those who are supposed to not be able to produce any insulin.

while proper diet and exercise can only MANAGE most DMII patients.

This does make a good point. It is a perspective based upon how you look at this.

Just in case you don’t know what a cure is, it means you can eat go out on a binge and eat whatever you want without having a diabetic incident.

Those on this diet can do this, but the question is how much and how often before their illness comes back. That I do not know. People are allowed to cheat a bit, but only after their bodies have healed sufficiently.

About your theory of cells being reborn and "fresh & new" i suggest you do some research about that. I'll help you out and direct you in the right path; cell turnover involves the replication of genetic material, meaning if there is a problem with the dna, the new cell will code for the same aberrant proteins as their parent cell. But don’t worry there’s a lot more to the story so I didn’t spoil it for you.

*rolls eyes* Well of course. The disease of diabetes is not purely based upon DNA however and this is where what you are saying goes wrong. I suppose this is a matter of opinion, but what can I say. What I meant by fresh and new did not mean with different DNA. There are more factors which affect the existence of cells then just their DNA. Many many more. A cell can be damaged without its DNA being changed.

VanillaCreme said:
Skorian, you don't need to tell me anything about diabetes. I know about it. Do you really feel the need to argue with people about things if they don't agree with you? There are certain diseases and ailments that can't be cured by cell reproduction. It's not that easy. It's not as simple as it dying and coming back healthy. No one can be so dense as to believe that it's that simple on something so complicated. There's more to it than just eating raw food. And while that may work on some people, it isn't the cure for it. It all depends on how a person's body is. It's not so cut-and-dry.
You just reduced this whole thread down to one post.... It is a combination of factors which all have to happen together which is why diet can cure diabetes. For one it is about changing the environment that your cells sit in so that they can regenerate. For another your cells use what materials are available to them. If you provide deficient materials that affects the quality of the cell. This is something that works in tandom with DNA. DNA does not just take materials from out of nowhere and produce cells exactly alike based upon the DNA. You can have two cells with the same DNA that are different. An example that you might understand would be to take two identical dogs that were born twins. One is fed premium dog food and the other random thrown away trash. The dogs DNA is the same, but the dogs themselves will be in total different states. Though I am not sure that dogs can be born twins. It should still be something you can mentally understand.

And now for nutrition 101. (the facts of life)

I would hope that everyone already really knows this, but I think sometimes people don't really understand it or take it to heart.

This is a list of most of the most well known substances one needs in their diet on a regular basis to sustain their cells. I am sure in years to come we will discover more. There are also many many more substances that can be found in food. One form of these are known as phytonutrients.

Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Vitamins, Minerals,
Vitamin's: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, D, E, K
Mineral's: Potassium, Chloride, Sodium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Chromium, Molbdenum, Vanadium, Silicon, Boron, Sulfur, Cobalt,
Amino Acid's: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Asparagine, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine
Fatty Acid's: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Omega 3, Omega 6

These essential substances are recycled into the rest of the compounds we need to survive. Without a regular and large enough supply of these substances our body and mind will not operate properly. These are needed for everything from the production of energy to the replication of DNA. An inadequate supply will result in suffering in the form of diseases, and mental deterioration.

Any life style that attempts to circumvent these will result in suffering. There is no way around them. No cure, but to resolve their deficiencies. Nor will any disease caused by a deficiency ever be cured by anything, but what the body is lacking. Making the number one cure to the majority of lifes diseases, food. You don't like it, tough, these are the facts of life and what it means to have a body. You can eat well and life will be grand or eat poorly and pay the price.

Vegetables, fruits, nuts, and legumes carry the overall highest quality and best supply of these.

Meat of course is also a source of a host of nutrients, but due to its need to be cooked is not as essential. The act of cooking turns many of its substances into unhealthy compounds. If you can safely eat it raw great, if not then it won't be as high a quality source of nutrients.

Milk products are acceptable in moderation, but the milk of today is not comparable of what milk once used to be. We can survive perfectly fine with no dairy at all.

Grains are a good source of calories and a few nutrients, but on the whole are not as rich a source of nutrients as other sources. Highly refined grains are virtually worthless and over consumption can make people extremely sick.

And now some information from wikipedia

A nutrient is a chemical that an organism needs to live and grow or a substance used in an organism's metabolism which must be taken in from its environment. Nutrients are the substances that enrich the body. They build and repair tissues, give heat and energy, and regulate body processes.

Organic nutrients include carbohydrates, fats, proteins (or their building blocks, amino acids), and vitamins. Inorganic chemical compounds such as dietary minerals, water, and oxygen may also be considered nutrients. A nutrient is essential to an organism if it cannot be synthesized by the organism in sufficient quantities and must be obtained from an external source. Nutrients needed in relatively large quantities are called macronutrients and those needed in relatively small quantities are called micronutrients.

Macronutrients are defined in several different ways.
The chemical elements humans consume in the largest quantities are carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus, and sulfur.
The classes of chemical compounds humans consume in the largest quantities and which provide bulk energy are carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Water and atmospheric oxygen also must be consumed in large quantities, but are not always considered "food" or "nutrients".
Calcium, salt (sodium and chloride), magnesium, and potassium (along with phosphorus and sulfur) are sometimes added to the list of macronutrients because they are required in large quantities compared to other vitamins and minerals. They are sometimes referred to as the macrominerals.

The remaining vitamins, minerals, fats or elements, are called micronutrients because they are required in relatively small quantities.

Substances that provide energy
Carbohydrates are compounds made up of sugars. Carbohydrates are classified by their number of sugar units: monosaccharides (such as glucose and fructose), disaccharides (such as sucrose and lactose), oligosaccharides, and polysaccharides (such as starch, glycogen, and cellulose).

Proteins are organic compounds that consists of the amino acids joined by peptide bonds. The body cannot manufacture some of the amino acids (termed essential amino acids); the diet must supply these. In nutrition, proteins are broken down through digestion by proteases back into free amino acids.

Fats consist of a glycerin molecule with three fatty acids attached. Fatty acids are unbranched hydrocarbon chains, connected by single bonds alone (saturated fatty acids) or by both double and single bonds (unsaturated fatty acids). Fats are needed to keep cell membranes functioning properly, to insulate body organs against shock, to keep body temperature stable, and to maintain healthy skin and hair. The body does not manufacture certain fatty acids (termed essential fatty acids) and the diet must supply these..
Fat has an energy content of 9 kcal/g (~37.7 kJ/g); proteins and carbohydrates 4 kcal/g (~16.7 kJ/g). Ethanol (grain alcohol) has an energy content of 7 kcal/g (~29.3 kJ/g).[1]

Substances that support metabolism
Dietary minerals are generally trace elements, salts, or ions such as copper and iron. Some of these minerals are essential to human metabolism.

Vitamins are organic compounds essential to the body. They usually act as coenzymes or cofactors for various proteins in the body.
Water is an essential nutrient and is the solvent in which all the chemical reactions of life take place.

Vitamins are essential for the normal growth and development of a multicellular organism. Using the genetic blueprint inherited from its parents, a fetus begins to develop, at the moment of conception, from the nutrients it absorbs. It requires certain vitamins and minerals to be present at certain times. These nutrients facilitate the chemical reactions that produce among other things, skin, bone, and muscle. If there is serious deficiency in one or more of these nutrients, a child may develop a deficiency disease. Even minor deficiencies may cause permanent damage.

For the most part, vitamins are obtained with food, but a few are obtained by other means. For example, microorganisms in the intestine—commonly known as "gut flora"—produce vitamin K and biotin, while one form of vitamin D is synthesized in the skin with the help of the natural ultraviolet wavelength of sunlight. Humans can produce some vitamins from precursors they consume. Examples include vitamin A, produced from beta carotene, and niacin, from the amino acid tryptophan.

Once growth and development are completed, vitamins remain essential nutrients for the healthy maintenance of the cells, tissues, and organs that make up a multicellular organism; they also enable a multicellular life form to efficiently use chemical energy provided by food it eats, and to help process the proteins, carbohydrates, and fats required for respiration.

Deficiencies
Deficiencies of vitamins are classified as either primary or secondary. A primary deficiency occurs when an organism does not get enough of the vitamin in its food. A secondary deficiency may be due to an underlying disorder that prevents or limits the absorption or use of the vitamin, due to a “lifestyle factor”, such as smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, or the use of medications that interfere with the absorption or use of the vitamin. People who eat a varied diet are unlikely to develop a severe primary vitamin deficiency. In contrast, restrictive diets have the potential to cause prolonged vitamin deficits, which may result in often painful and potentially deadly diseases.

Because human bodies do not store most vitamins, humans must consume them regularly to avoid deficiency. Human bodily stores for different vitamins vary widely; vitamins A, D, and B12 are stored in significant amounts in the human body, mainly in the liver, and an adult human's diet may be deficient in vitamins A and B12 for many months before developing a deficiency condition. Vitamin B3 is not stored in the human body in significant amounts, so stores may only last a couple of weeks.

Well-known human vitamin deficiencies involve thiamine (beriberi), niacin (pellagra), vitamin C (scurvy) and vitamin D (rickets). In much of the developed world, such deficiencies are rare; this is due to an adequate supply of food; and the addition of vitamins and minerals to common foods, often called fortification.

Some evidence also suggests that there is a link between vitamin deficiency and mental disorders. (Personal edit: I personally believe this an outright fact. From my own experience and reading. The link is massive)

More information can be found here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutrition

What it basically comes down to, is the body needs certian things. If it does not get them it starts to fall apart and things fail. Your energy levels fall. Your mind starts to slip into senility. It comes down to the basic choice of eat right, or die. There is no getting around that.

There is no cure to a poor diet, but to eat right. Any illness that results as a result of not eating right can only be resolved by changing ones lifestyle and doing what needs to be done to solve the problem.

There is every reason and incentive to eat well to the extreme. The benefits are enormous. The consequences of not, self-defeating.

People can cheat a bit, but cheating much at all is equivalent to slamming ones self with a hammer.

I guess I am still not satisfied with my own argument so here is some more.

In regards to people who consider diet merely a way to manage diabetes. The problem with this view is this. We (or our cells) are not entitled to live off of non-food/fake food/synthetic food. Nor will it ever be possible. The only fuel that works to make the body run is the same food we have used for centuries. We can mess with it some, but what we have to eat, we have to eat. It can be remade, but must contain all the same components of what we ate before. Things simply don't work right otherwise. Trying to find a cure for diabetes outside of this realm is like taking a gas powered engine and pouring water into its fuel tank. The engine is instantly destroyed and will quickly rust. Having the expectation that you can dump water in the engine and it should still work is a complete disconnect from reality. I guess you could say it is delusional thinking or a form of insanity.

The perspective that you can binge on garbage and get away with it is the problem, not that we need a different cure. The garbage is in fact, in a sense, a weak poison that takes years to wreck its full damage, but damage you it will.

Poor diet is the cause of diabetes and the only solution is to remove what is causing the problem.

You can't trun a pickle into a cucumber though.

As in threashold. As in when heating up something. It changes the molecue stuctures..forever ever.

As Vertico stated...cells reproduces itself.
As I states...it takes alot longer than a month for the human body to reproduce cells.

mmmm...there's water in an engine, that's what the radiator is for..:p
As in...you need a mixture of water and antifreeze becuase antifreeze dosn't transfer heat as will as water.
Antifreeze raised the boiling piont and lower the freezing piont.

Eating healthy diet is nothing knew to me. They tuaght me that in kindergarden.
It's a far cry from curing anything.
My body process natural suger better than processed sugar...duh.
As in my body don't really what to do with satrauted fat so it just strores it...duh

As in...I don't think it's a good freaken idea for me to drink a couple cans of monsta engergy drinks for breakfest
today because by noon time I ma take a nose dive bloode sugar crash. Which means I'm not freaken cured.

Skorian said:
VanillaCreme said:
You just reduced this whole thread down to one post.... It is a combination of factors which all have to happen together which is why diet can cure diabetes. For one it is about changing the environment that your cells sit in so that they can regenerate. For another your cells use what materials are available to them. If you provide deficient materials that affects the quality of the cell. This is something that works in tandom with DNA. DNA does not just take materials from out of nowhere and produce cells exactly alike based upon the DNA. You can have two cells with the same DNA that are different. An example that you might understand would be to take two identical dogs that were born twins. One is fed premium dog food and the other random thrown away trash. The dogs DNA is the same, but the dogs themselves will be in total different states. Though I am not sure that dogs can be born twins. It should still be something you can mentally understand.

Unless there's only two in the litter, they can be. There's usually more than two born though.

Lonesome Crow said:

What is this supposed to mean? I don't get it? I don't see any correlation.

As in threashold. As in when heating up something. It changes the molecue stuctures..forever ever.

You are very hard to understand.

As I states...it takes alot longer than a month for the human body to reproduce cells.

Just a few cells being reborn would be enough to make a difference. Understand that at any given moment you have cells being reborn. It doesn't all happen at once. And there is more going on then just the renewing of cells.

As in...you need a mixture of water and antifreeze becuase antifreeze dosn't transfer heat as will as water.

I explicitly said water in the fuel tank.

As in my body don't really what to do with satrauted fat so it just strores it...duh

I don't know how to make this clear. There are different belief systems on what a healthy diet is. There are different levels of a healthy diet. I repeatedly see many people eat horrible. Your idea, my idea, the makers of this films idea of a good diet are all different things. You may not even know what a good diet really is. I suspect you don't, but then I have no idea what you think. I am not even sure you are capable of spelling it out.

As in...I don't think it's a good freaken idea for me to drink a couple cans of monsta engergy drinks for breakfest today because by noon time I ma take a nose dive bloode sugar crash. Which means I'm not freaken cured.

Those do not substitute as a meal. Not at all. In fact very few beverages can. RTD's perhaps. An energy drink won't even begin to give you what you need. Your body needs more then energy. The body needs more then just calories or carbs to function. Just because something fills your stomach or ends your hunger does not mean your body has actually been fed. You can get by with that some, but if it becomes a habit, you become mentally and physically handicapped by a lack of compounds that your body "must" have. I can tell you know it isn't a meal, but I don't think you realize how bad they are.

I have an idea though. I don't know a ton about the original V8's. Never did drink those, but those might just help, sorta, as substituting as a meal. I am talking about the V8 vegetable drinks. You need some calories along with it though. Just so you know what I am talking about. http://www.v8juice.com/Products.aspx As far as I know they are pretty common and sold all over the place in supermarkets.

If many of your meals are drinks like energy drinks or candy bars then your in serious trouble.

You might also look into getting some RTD meal replacement protein drinks. They need to be a type that says they are meal replacements, not just protein. Meal replacement means they will have some nutrients.

*Grumbles* The problem with the RTD's is there are many garbage ones on the market.

*Needs to strike words like it, they, those, and some. Vague terms that people are supposed to see the leap from one point to another, seriously screw my writing* Nothing will ever be perfect enough, sigh.

Pie. I don't know if you can even understand this, but what you say doesn't even make sense.

Skorian said:
Lonesome Crow said:

What is this supposed to mean? I don't get it? I don't see any correlation.

You are very hard to understand.

Just a few cells being reborn would be enough to make a difference. Understand that at any given moment you have cells being reborn. It doesn't all happen at once. And there is more going on then just the renewing of cells.

I explicitly said water in the fuel tank.

I don't know how to make this clear. There are different belief systems on what a healthy diet is. There are different levels of a healthy diet. I repeatedly see many people eat horrible. Your idea, my idea, the makers of this films idea of a good diet are all different things. You may not even know what a good diet really is. I suspect you don't, but then I have no idea what you think. I am not even sure you are capable of spelling it out.

As in...I don't think it's a good freaken idea for me to drink a couple cans of monsta engergy drinks for breakfest today because by noon time I ma take a nose dive bloode sugar crash. Which means I'm not freaken cured.

Those do not substitute as a meal. Not at all. In fact very few beverages can. RTD's perhaps. An energy drink won't even begin to give you what you need. Your body needs more then energy. The body needs more then just calories or carbs to function. Just because something fills your stomach or ends your hunger does not mean your body has actually been fed. You can get by with that some, but if it becomes a habit, you become mentally and physically handicapped by a lack of compounds that your body "must" have. I can tell you know it isn't a meal, but I don't think you realize how bad they are.

I do have an idea though. I don't know a ton about the original V8's. Never did drink those, but those might just help, sorta, as substituting as a meal. I am talking about the V8 vegetable drinks. You need come calories along with it though. http://www.v8juice.com/Products.aspx

If many of your meals are drinks like energy drinks or candy bars.

You might also look into getting some RTD meal replacement protein drinks. They need to be a type that says they are meal replacements, not just protein. Meal replacement means they will have some nutrients.

*Grumbles* The problem with the RTD's is there are many garbage ones on the market.

*Needs to strike words like it, they, those, and some. Vague terms that people are supposed to see the leap from one point to another, seriously screw my writing* Nothing will ever be perfect enough, sigh.

Pie. I don't know if you can even understand this, but what you say doesn't even make sense.

Lmao...now you're going to go un intelligent on ma :p

it means ...you can't trun a pickle back into a cucumber

since you're such an expert on atoms..you alt to know the basics
about molecue restructruing.
Geee wheeezzz man..as in an anvil, glue or welding.

A few cells ???..that's a pretty weak sceintific proof there..dude.
hahahahahah...that's funni.

wtf dose RTD meal have to do with anything about you
claiming there's a cure for what the hell ever ???

You're going around in circles ...just thowning a bouch of
garbage out now.

You need to just stop arguring and making fualts claims.

You went as far as to manipulate your post to say "fule tank" in stead of " engine."
Give me a break..now that's going to be a debate too ???
Stop lying to yourself...dude.

EveWasFramed said:
Sanal said:
PieBeNice said:
Skorian said:

:(

LMFAO. pie be still teh ossums kay

lmao, I actually got what Pie meant, I think. :p Wikipedia isn't exactly 100% accurate, lol.

Are going to issue handycap pionts now for the special people that comprehend Pie ?;)

Lonesome Crow said:
EveWasFramed said:
Sanal said:
PieBeNice said:
Skorian said:

:(

LMFAO. pie be still teh ossums kay

lmao, I actually got what Pie meant, I think. :p Wikipedia isn't exactly 100% accurate, lol.

Are going to issue handycap pionts now for the special people that comprehend Pie ?;)

I wish :p lol

EveWasFramed said:
Well I read through the cut and paste from wikipedia and saw no glaring mistakes. It did a good job and seemed to cover all the bases. I used it as convenient information on nutrition. Nothing will ever be 100% perfect.

As I figured Crow is just more confused. He isn't even possible to really reach.

To anyone who reads this and gets it. Don't do drugs or eat too much junk food....

Not only do we need to bring back the egg commercials of "this is your brain on drugs", but I think we need to have some with the example of "this is your brain on junk food."

As usual Skoriana bring on weak stuff and dose personal attacks, however subttle it is..

[*edt-removed personal attack-Minus*]

He's too far gone and can't be helped, living in denial and delusions.

Addictions and Daibetes are incurable dis-ease. Miss informed people die.
As in .."you can't turn a pickle back into a cucumber"

This post was last modified: Yesterday 08:47 PM by Lonesome Crow.

How hard was it to understand what Pie meant?.... And I don't do drugs and still wouldn't agree with you on the whole diabetes thing if I did.

Which reminds me... I have to go get my bag of Fritos from the kitchen.

Btw, that commercial was a waste of an egg. That could have fed a hungry little kid.

Skorian said:
Well I read through the cut and paste from wikipedia and saw no glaring mistakes. It did a good job and seemed to cover all the bases. I used it as convenient information on nutrition. Nothing will ever be 100% perfect.

:p I wasn't refering to your posted information, just wikipedia in general. Since I didnt read all of the info you posted, I'd not make a comment about whether or not it's 100% accurate. :)

Latest posts

Back