what does this mean

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's bored perhaps? Maybe spice things up? I don't know, but that does seem like a dick move on his part.

Well, it could be that he really has a sex-drive problem, and is trying different things to get the ole mojo running again. Or (and this seems more likely, given the 'flirting with other women' thing) he's just an A-hole, and needs to be shown the door.

I think you should talk to him, and whatever his reply is judge it with your heart, not your head.

I have to assume this is about the same man from the second thread you made after your introduction?

Sorry, but nothing really seems to be going good for you with this relationship and I hope you can just have a real good talk with him (what Spare has mentioned). Maybe you two need a break from eachother because if he tells the truth I bet it will be everything you don't want to hear at first. That is if he decides to tell the truth.

Spare said:
Or (and this seems more likely, given the 'flirting with other women' thing) he's just an A-hole, and needs to be shown the door.

I think so too, but chances of he "not having a sex drive" are not slight.

So yeah, you should really try to talk to him

it is not that i am unattractive,men always ask me out.I am not fat i don't think i am ugly,i shower every day.Maybe he is gay.lol

Pasha Selim said:
The lonely one offers her/his hand too quickly to whomever she/he encounters. I REALLY know what you mean.

Maybe the answer could be in your signature.

You have a inferiority attitude. So he feels wanted and becamed spoiled. I think true love disappears when respect disappears.

Get self-confident, "punish" him without humiliate him (that is respect), and love him back after repent. This time don't forget to love (respect) yourself.

I read these in book "How to Love and Be Loved" - Paul Hauck

that is perfect!i love that.i will try to talk to him,if that does not work that is it.i can't put up with this anymore.i am better then that.i hate my life.

Latest posts

Back