What food/drink are you craving right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aisha said:
POTATOES. MILK. :(

Can't eat one, can't digest the other.

Are you allergic to potatoes or something? :\
I like both things, I'm grateful I can eat them. Though for me, I can't eat yoghurt, and raw foods and some cheeses .... so I've really missed my raw salads and those other things. I feel you. :s

ladyforsaken said:
Aisha said:

I like both things, I'm grateful I can eat them. Though for me, I can't eat yoghurt, and raw foods and some cheeses .... so I've really missed my raw salads and those other things. I feel you. :s

Lactose intolerant. And cutting down on all carbs. My darling-est potatoes will just have to do without me for now.. *Sob*
I hope you'll be able to get back to eating things you like soon. Sucks not to be able to enjoy food you like. How about you for now you have potatoes and milk and i'll have salads for you? Sort of like the 'Jack Sprat' nursery rhyme.

Aisha said:
ladyforsaken said:
Aisha said:

Lactose intolerant. And cutting down on all carbs. My darling-est potatoes will just have to do without me for now.. *Sob*
I hope you'll be able to get back to eating things you like soon. Sucks not to be able to enjoy food you like. How about you for now you have potatoes and milk and i'll have salads for you? Sort of like the 'Jack Sprat' nursery rhyme.

Heh. I'm afraid I can't ever have raw foods or yoghurt or anything of that sort. Just to be on the safe side and prevent any sort of infection in my bloodstream. I don't have normal blood. :p
The nurses tell me that I can't eat certain fruits either because of how "exposed" they could be. Even highly ripen bananas.... they took them away from me. The last time I had yoghurt.. huh, it was a horrible experience. Never again.

I did try to blanch my raw salads or steam them, but it's just not the same. That crunchy raw taste is one of a kind.
Let's do that then, I'll have potatoes and milk for you while you have salads for me then. :D

Back on topic, I'm craving some grilled fish cake.

Latest posts

Back