What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Be chosen from a group of friends as the designated driver while drunk and really high, ended up getting my license suspended.

-Decide to shave my long hair off in support of a local hospital for children with cancer and donate it for wigs. While that was not dumb, I'd do it again, what was dumb is the fact that I did it by myself and didnt realize how hard was to shave your hair off by yourself until people told me I need to fix my hair :p

-hurt myself and give up instead of keep trying and keep walking

- Not knowing how people normally acted until I realized I had Asperger's.

- Talking to myself in public to have an imaginary friend.

- Thinking that everything was hopeless, instead of continuing to fight it.

The dumbest thing? Amongst all the dumbness, I'm not sure I can pinpoint one thing.

Perhaps breaking the door at The Palace of Auburn Hills thereby giving the security guards a reason to beat me down at a Korn concert. That was very dumb.

However, I'm reminded of the time I thought it'd be great to steal a crazy skinhead's pot plants in broad daylight, never considering he might have guns or dogs...or both.

Of course, getting lippy with a state champion boxer BEFORE stepping out of my vehicle thereby allowing him to punch my indefensible face a dozen or so times while I sat helpless and buckled in.

Trying to drink 20 beers in 20 minutes on my 20th birthday.

Yah, the list is far too extensive...

ladyforsaken said:
Being in love. I don't regret it, just that it's.. always been disappointing.

aww... im sorry for this.
It funny how they tell you "It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" but no one ever tells you how much losing it really hurts.
Dont be discouraged!

Ive got quite a collection of dumb things i did ill tell you about a few.

I drank a half a gallon of tequilla on my 27th birthday got on a kids scooter and was racing my also drunk brother in law down a very steep hill and smashed my face up so bad i got seven metal plates and am now my own weird vietnam buddy. I pick up AM radio its conspiracy theories 24 7 in my head. My head in Xrays now looks like an erector set.

Also when i was about nine years old i used to stay with this lady and her grandson and me were about the same age. His name was joey, well one day me and joey were playing this game. The game is we climbed up this tree and got on the roof of the house but you couldnt climb down the tree to get back down you had to find another way down. It was only a one story house but it was still pretty high up for a nine year old. Anyway so after about 30 minutes of sitting up there the only other way i could find to get down was this super thin twig of a tree which i thought in my infinite wisdom i could slide down like a firemans pole. Needless to say that didnt work out how i planned the tree as soon as i jumped on it went left, then it wobbles right then left then right finally i fall off the thing and the tree comes down and smacks me in the head about 3 times beating the honeysuckle out of me lol. While joey swings down the tree we climbed up and he says OH i didnt say we couldnt "swing" down the tree. Yeah joey was an *******..........i miss him.......kinda.....

In highschool i was drinking with some guys and we were skipping school, i was joking around about letting them lock me in the trunk. Well you can guess the rest of the story, i spent the whole rest of the day locked in the trunk of my own car lol. The good news is by the time i got out i was sober, the bad news is by the time i got out i was sober.

Nicholas said:
ladyforsaken said:
Being in love. I don't regret it, just that it's.. always been disappointing.

aww... im sorry for this.
It funny how they tell you "It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" but no one ever tells you how much losing it really hurts.
Dont be discouraged!

Yeah, just indescribable. Thanks Nicholas.

Latest posts

Back