What is the point of life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sadpwner

Reaction score
What is the point of life if everyone dies in the end? Suicide is just ending it quicker...

The only point of life is to enjoy our limited time with others, hopefully forming friendships and sharing experiences.

But don't worry. Death will come fast enough. Our time is short enough as it is...

Life has no real point besides just living. Yes, it's very difficult for a lot of people to live in this life. But it's worth all the pain and struggle when, one day, you find what you've been searching for. You never know when good things will come your way and how others will effect your life as well as how you will effect theirs.

to find the meaning of life

:)

or maybe just try to have a good time if you can :)

i personally don't think there is a deeper or more mystical answer for that question

The point is to:

#1: Learn from everything you experience; the bad, the good, the ugly.

#2: Always strive to better yourself and to become more than you are now.

#3: Enjoy the small things. The things that come and disappear quickly are the most beautiful. Treasure those moments and experiences... even the sad ones.

...and that's pretty much it.

The point of life is to read really huge giant text from BJD, it's big and huge!

Limlim said:
The point of life is to read really huge giant text from BJD, it's big and huge!

That is because he's so big and huge in other ways. At least he is when I dream about him...

I don't know, but I always thought each life is an important piece of this universe. We're what makes this universe, each individual have the power to affect the next person that's right next to us, whether we die, or we live, it will have a lasting effect in some way, whether we know it or not, going by that logic, I think life and death doesn't really matter, but it is only when we live we could have more power to make changes, influence others, or whatever, perhaps live to make an example for others that life isn't all that shitty if you stick with it.

"We're searching for a reason of existence. With our own strength, because maybe the truth is that there's no reason for life from the very beginning. Everyone hopes and tries so hard to find a reason of existence. The reason of birth, of staying with someone, of existence, believing we have to find them all with our own hands. Like finding a place for ourselves in dreams, in jobs, in people. The reasons we conclude may be indefinite and fragile. We may lose it too, but even so, we want a reason. As long as I'm alive, I want it too. If possible, I want to find a reason of existence within a person, within someone."

Latest posts

Back