What is your fantasy life??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course. I'll send my jet for you. Free trips for everyone.
Are you... the tinder swindler? lolz omg pleaseee tell me you watched that. Oh so im not highjacking this amazing question, the second part to my fantasy would be, that I know how to swim since I'm gonna be taking private jet rides to the Caribbean of course.. 🏝️

Are you... the tinder swindler? lolz omg pleaseee tell me you watched that. Oh so im not highjacking this amazing question, the second part to my fantasy would be, that I know how to swim since I'm gonna be taking private jet rides to the Caribbean of course.. 🏝️

No i'm not familiar never watched. There are swindlers on tinder? lol... I thought it's natural to have my own airline if i have my own country. You'll have to take swimming lessons. I never really learned myself. Just do it.

No i'm not familiar never watched. There are swindlers on tinder? lol... I thought it's natural to have my own airline if i have my own country. You'll have to take swimming lessons. I never really learned myself. Just do it.
Yikes! it's this guy who takes women on dates in his private jet from Tinder but he turns out to be some scammer in the end lol It really happened, and sounds bloody crazy. Swimming lessons? Lol I think you better use a wish for that one, all I know how to do is sink..

Yikes! it's this guy who takes women on dates in his private jet from Tinder but he turns out to be some scammer in the end lol It really happened, and sounds bloody crazy. Swimming lessons? Lol I think you better use a wish for that one, all I know how to do is sink..

lol what a coincidence my fantasy is based on a true (fake) story which i never even heard of. I'm not even on tinder. You know i'm terrified of women. I'd rather swim with hungry sharks.

About 90% of the population would instantly disappear to somewhere else. Plenty of fresh free food, health care, and support for everybody. No more advertistements ever! No spam! No pollution! The top 1% would actually be 90% of the population. The other 10% would choose not to be with the other 90% for whatever reason. Everybody will honor and respect their choice. No false information. All people could be trusted and are honest. Each person would genuinely want to help others and do so on a regular basis. OMG! That would be fantastic! Basically it would the complete opposite of how the US is currently setup.

I keep hoping the Rapture actually happens and soon. I really hope it's not just a story in a book written to keep people in check, which obviously doesn't work any more. This world needs a reset because humans sure the hell aren't going to do it, well, until it's a matter of life or death for the polliticians and people in charge.

So, I guess it would be a fair and just communism setup. It would work because it is a fantasy. And........... something for myself, a nice honest wife that has similar appearances and humor to me.

I would be a happy man if all of that occured. I would then be proud to be a human being.

I would have pointy ears, live in Middle-earth and Thranduil would be my husband
thranduil-lee-pace.gif
Can I be the daughter you didn't know you wanted?

I would be a scientist, researching the cool new things. Physics or neurobiology or a kind of both: astrobiology.
And I have a house near a sea with a glass roof and a telescope and a room full of lego.
And I'm good at climbing and rolerblading.
I want my own country, my own land, caribbean island would be nice.
Any chances you need a scientist there?)) Maybe we could have N?SA(what is your country's name?) there?

But I also would like to join ponty ears club, Aragorn would be my husband(is he still free?) :love:

I would be a scientist, researching the cool new things. Physics or neurobiology or a kind of both: astrobiology.
And I have a house near a sea with a glass roof and a telescope and a room full of lego.
And I'm good at climbing and rolerblading.

Any chances you need a scientist there?)) Maybe we could have N?SA(what is your country's name?) there?

But I also would like to join ponty ears club, Aragorn would be my husband(is he still free?) :love:

Yes scientists are always needed in my fantasy country.

I feel every time I get what I want it ends up not being so great.
I don't get along with my wife and kids. It would be nice if I could.
I'd also like to be able to write.

Latest posts

Back