What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22 degrees. Snow is drifting on the roads....don't get too excited for me, I only got a few inches. My grandmother in Oklahoma got more snow than I did.
Hey, it's not the size that matters 😈.

Here it's somewhere between "Hell froze over" and "That's my car. Yeah, the big snowbank".
I think it's around -13 celcius, windchill about -18.
I just checked and it will be getting warmer though, about -4 this evening.

We are supposed to be 45° over the weekend. **** near summer time.

More snow Wednesday. It is unfortunate that their long range forecasts have been uncannily accurate.

Is anyone having an urge to shovel a driveway? I can help you with that the middle of next week.

30 and windy. Supposed to get a mix of crap spitting from the sky tonight.

Is anyone having an urge to shovel a driveway? I can help you with that the middle of next week.
I'll have my own to shovel...though I'll make my kid do mine. And if it gets bad enough, a guy will come plow it for me.
Unless my kid gets the part he needs to fix his mower, then he will be playing (it has a plow blade on it)

Just finished mine for the third time in two days. By mid week I may want to be looking at a different driveway.

Latest posts

Back