What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather today is rainy, cold, icy, and all around sh*t-tastic. Looks like no run or even a walk for yet another day.

It's going to be like that for hours, and then when that finally relents, the air quality is going to be sh*tty again, right on cue without missing a beat. We actually had really good air quality this past week, but of course, it was much too cold to make any use of it.

That's how the weather is around here, if it's not one thing, it's something else...

Weather today is rainy, cold, icy, and all around sh*t-tastic. Looks like no run or even a walk for yet another day.

It's going to be like that for hours, and then when that finally relents, the air quality is going to be sh*tty again, right on cue without missing a beat. We actually had really good air quality this past week, but of course, it was much too cold to make any use of it.

That's how the weather is around here, if it's not one thing, it's something else...

I stand corrected...the rain and air quality cleared up later that night, and I got to go for my first run since before the deep freeze. Felt good to get back out there.

Shoveling snow.🌨️

Looking for a big box just in case Callie needs more.
If not, I will just pack it in the corner for now.

Callie always needs more.

Getting it boxed up...

graphic.jpg

Latest posts

Back