What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d like to experience a white Christmas once before I die. We sort of one yesterday when I began to hail lol
Come for a visit to Canada! Although this year, most of Canada is lacking in snow which is highly unusual. Most of my Christmases have been white, so it feels odd to not have snow. Plus, I love cold weather! Not a heat person at all.

Come for a visit to Canada! Although this year, most of Canada is lacking in snow which is highly unusual. Most of my Christmases have been white, so it feels odd to not have snow. Plus, I love cold weather! Not a heat person at all.
Yeah as I’ve got I’m liking the heat less and less. I did travel Canada in June/July ‘99 which was lovely, and actually snowed. Built my first snowman lol.

Snowfall warning, baby!! 15-20 cm of snow! Woot-woot! 😁❄️❄️☃️

But I’ll have to enjoy it while it lasts. Wednesday is calling for a high of 9 C and rain. Such weird weather on the East Coast.

Snow, sn-sno-snow-SNOW, SNNOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!! ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️😁😁
dcd91c3f055e23189bef8a9797c0e635.gif

East Coaster here. The snow skipped over my state, but we got some rain. Right now it's cloudy with a hint of sun.
Sorry, I should have been more specific. It's not ALL of the east coast stealing my snow, just portions of it. lol

weather.jpg

Looks like a couple days without getting up to zero F.

It's hot here and our air-conditioning system broke down a couple weeks ago, so the insurance company is sorting it out, but we'll probably melt a bit before a new one is installed.

D*mn, that sucks man. Our AC isn't doing so well itself. I had to move my sensitive stuff (plastic collections) and my computer downstairs last summer to keep it from being destroyed by the heat. Either way, I hope your AC situation is sorted out quickly.

As for us, we're going to have a snowstorm and a deep chill for a week, starting tomorrow. It's started cooling down already. I got one more run in tonight, since I think I'm going to be house-bound for the week - except shoveling, that is 🌬️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🥶

Latest posts

Back