What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around 75 - 80 , with rain showers and thunderstorm approaching. Hope thunderstorms won't take anymore lives, since we lost 4 of them in 1 week to it, we even ended up in news on world wide web. :/

There's a big flaming ball in the sky with no clouds in it. It's hot enough on the balcony that I'm willing to bet if I leave a slice of bread, I'll get a toast.
I want snow!
Anyone living in the great white North willing to ship me a case?

There's a big flaming ball in the sky with no clouds in it. It's hot enough on the balcony that I'm willing to bet if I leave a slice of bread, I'll get a toast.
I want snow!
Anyone living in the great white North willing to ship me a case?
UFO???

The heat has finally calmed down, a little bit-ish.

I was outside mowing the lawn and doing other yardwork on Friday, since it was my only day I had to do it, and I wanted to beat the thunderstorm that night. But it was blazingly hot out, probably one of the more difficult mows I've ever done. But, I made it through in time to beat the rain, so the lawn can sit tight for another week at least.

Today here in Unsigned-town, the weather was...AWESOME!!!!
Sunny with no humidity.
I walked 10+ miles early this morning, then another 4.5 (at least!) this afternoon.
Hope this humidity is gone for good!
Was really giving me "cabin fever"!
I'll actually sleep good tonight.

Bullsh** ass air quality AGAIN....

looks like another night walk ruined.

I'm starting to be forced to stay in more for the air quality in summer, than I do for the cold in winter. This is so stupid.

Latest posts

Back