What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29fb5e2a2a17111231f6d0f465b802f4.jpeg
Yeah٫so true

Cloudy/windy af even though it's summer. Left my fan on while sleeping by accident and woke up with pneumonia practically:)

I went for a walk tonight for the first time since Sunday.
The air didn't smell smoky, but it was hot and humid and kinda gross.

At least I saw some fireflies though. It was nice to get out and move around, I was getting cabin fever, big time!
I know the feeling, the humidity is terrible, espically in florida.

I know the feeling, the humidity is terrible, espically in florida.

For sure, humidity is nasty. I have a fair bit of it by me, too, though not as much as you all have in Florida.

On the plus side, when I went to Florida I saw lots of tiny lizards running around. So that was pretty neat! 🦎

For sure, humidity is nasty. I have a fair bit of it by me, too, though not as much as you all have in Florida.

On the plus side, when I went to Florida I saw lots of tiny lizards running around. So that was pretty neat! 🦎
That's cool,we also have the iguanas, have you ever seen iguanas?

That's cool,we also have the iguanas, have you ever seen iguanas?

No, I only saw the tiny ones. They were small and dark green, almost brown. They looked like they could blend in with the grass and the trees.

In New Orleans, I saw lizards all over too, some of those were bright neon green. I saw them crawling up the walls of buildings.

I've never seen an iguana in the wild though, that would be pretty cool. Have you seen wild iguanas?

No, I only saw the tiny ones. They were small and dark green, almost brown. They looked like they could blend in with the grass and the trees.

In New Orleans, I saw lizards all over too, some of those were bright neon green. I saw them crawling up the walls of buildings.

I've never seen an iguana in the wild though, that would be pretty cool. Have you seen wild iguanas?
no, that would be cool to see though, I saw them in the keys, and there is some in the cape, but not in my neighborhood, they live near water.

Latest posts

Back