What kept/keeps you from suicide?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheBiscuit said:
I have often thought of that route, especially here lately in the latter stages of my life.Then I walk outside and see my ol' buddy Biscuit and I wonder what would happen and who would feed and take care of him.The thought then leaves my mind rather quickly.I suppose only a person who is really attached to a pet can understand this but that's how i feel and I hope it never changes.

I love my current black lab Gracie, she is the light in my life....I have been pretty sad without her around (I am now at college). Its kind of funny, apparantly now that I am gone...she now proceeds to sleep on my bed in my room :p. Arg even thinking about her brings about a loneliness without her :(.

I think pets are awesome and everyone should have one, it will lift your spirits. Yes of course they are hard work...but all in all they are awesome, even if its fish or an iguana or the like....just another being around you all the time is comforting. I will always have dogs throughout my life, probably black labs...as I feel they are absolutely amazing companions and very comforting (and cute)!

My partner keeps me from suicide..
And.. i do not mean, i think of suicide and then think "but what about my partner". He literally keeps me from suicide. If I act suicidal, he keeps a close eye on me, prevents much as possible access to methods. He has been very careful since the attempt I made this summer. I was so close.

Fear of failure, brain damage, veg. I'm searching for decent methods though and unless something kills me first i'll do myself in.

Latest posts

Back