What Life Advice Can You Offer From Your Own Experience?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops, forgot to add something pithy of my own: you own nothing unless its earned. The only bit of advice my father ever gave me that was worth a honeysuckle. My own observations are of the carpe diem variety.

Don't let little things that other people, through their own opinions, do that really piss you off, actually get to you further than simply making you grind your teeth.

Example, someone on this website does something that continuously irritates me to the point of wanting to cave their skull in, but, I learned during my teen years that while having an opinion is fantastic and makes you unique, it doesn't grant you the right to voice it.

So basically, don't voice your opinions if it's going to be a negative one or a hurtful one, just let things go. It leads to a general miserable outlook on life where silly, pointless things that have nothing to do with you, bother you. Probably leads to larger issues along the line, all because you get involved in stupid pointless things that can pent you up.

So the next time you see someone/something doing something that irritates you, exercise restraint. You might live to be a little happier.

Throughout my lifetime, I've learned... Always carry a spare pair of each of these...

ALL-90081_B.jpg

images

Because, you never know... You know?

many allergies are caused by a lack of vitamin D, I wished I had known 2 years ago
and: this life is really just a short trajectory, never get too hung up on something, in a while everything changes and disappears

try and leave behind only acts and speeches that you can be somehow proud of

macrobiotic diet works

Just be your bloody self. It helps and doesn't cause people to hurt even more over time.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, no matter how great the basket looks. You just don't ******* do it. It might of taken me two fresia-ups to realise that, meaning simply reading some guys advice you've never met isn't going to do a thing to help you in your life, but still.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. It's simply waiting to ******* steal them away, throw them back in your face, smash them to bits or claim they were theirs to begin with.

Say please and thank you.
Carry serviettes.
If you can't decide right now, just sleep on it and ask the universe for help.
Find out how the system works, and work through it or around it.
Learn as much as you can about as many subjects as you can.
Organize your paperwork/files, and label it.

Be careful about embarrassing another person. Sometimes the result is horrendous. It would shock you at how some respond to being embarrassed.

Knee high black socks and Bermuda shorts are a definite no-no.

Everyone will point and laugh.

Latest posts

Back