What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I don't have a video and I don't know what it was on, but my son was on his phone and I heard
"I carry a moist towelette in my wallet instead of a condom now because I have more encounters with chicken wings than I do with women."

Why the crosswalk keep asking me about my weight? :cautious:
***** I know, that's why I'm out here cycling. 🚴‍♂️

I finished boxing up a bunch of stuff, stacking the boxes, and then noticed I forgot to add something to the box that was on the bottom in the back and had to redo it all again. Ha! ha!

I finished boxing up a bunch of stuff, stacking the boxes, and then noticed I forgot to add something to the box that was on the bottom in the back and had to redo it all again. Ha! ha!
This sort of thing happens to me all the time. I tend to clear out and reorganize a good bit. Im like hmm...did I do that subconsciously because I'm such a glutton for punishment, or did someone hide that from me until I was nearly done?

Checking out the progress with the bathroom renovation and notice my cat is sitting on the top of the ladder looking down at the 2 humans on their hands and knees completely oblivious to his superiority. Sneaky sneaky sir.

I worked really hard and fast today in order to get all my welding finished early. But, just before I finished my welder ran out of wire. Ha! Ha! So much for getting ahead of schedule.

I asked my son to explain a pocket dimension and a portal (thank you skafish for confusing me) and, my son, he's "blah blah blah" and Im like its the same thing it sounds like and he's all "blah blah blah blah blah." He's just going on and on and the more he talks the more excited he gets and his hands start moving pulling stuff out of the "pocket dimension" to make me understand. Anyway, his hand moves, I react and he's all "what's with the quick melee button?" Im aggravated now because I don't have a clue what we are talking about so I just said "hush, forget I asked" Then who's the bad guy? Me. His response of what to expect with me "Hi, how are you? (Acted out throatpunching) I don't care." Im not that bad but it was hilarious because he impersonated me so well.

Latest posts

Back