What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As usual, my son. He really is a funny little fellow. He is adamant I get my own phone because he is tired of playing messenger for "the cougar chaser"...I'm only 11 years and 2 months older. Anyway, my son informed me that he informed " the cougar chaser" to "watch out man! She's already controlling you". My son, always so dramatic 😂

I went gym, offered my mum to come with and she said "oh no, I have to lose weight first" ... the woman is crazy lmao

Please tell me you looked at her like: :unsure:
😂😂😂

Years ago, a friend of mine made a great joke about the cost of going to the gym.
She said: "I can't afford to go to the gym, so I got a discount plan."
I said: "Oh? What's the discount plan?"
And she said: "Every day, I walk to the gym...and then I walk home."
🤪😂

This scene, lol, is probably one of my all time favorite cinematic scenes. I rewatched montypython a few years ago, and this scene was completely different to me, than it was in my child hood, lol.

There's a historical relevance to it as comedic as it is that is actually the problem that has permeated pretty much all of human social constructionism.

Birds. I walked over to work on my trailer and about 25 pigeons flew out of the tree next to it. I was like ****, how'd they all fit in there. Ha! ha!
I'm surprised they didn't honeysuckle all over said trailer, then you wouldn't have found it so droll :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back