What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my sister came to pick my son up for them to have lunch together she looked across the backyard at the neighbor's chickens and asked me had I been over to talk to the chickens. I was so stunned by the seriousness that I said "why yes...yes I have. I informed them their days were numbered because I was planning something and I was going to need a sacrifice.". The goofy woman said "that sounds about right". I mean how do you respond to someone asking if you've been talking to the chickens?

Dr Who Episode: The Seeds Of Doom, Transcript:

DOCTOR: Somehow the Krynoid can channel its power to other plants. All the vegetation on this planet is about to turn hostile.
THACKERAY: You mean like aggressive rhubarb?
DOCTOR: Yes, aggressive rhubarb.

Laughing at my mum explaining why she only wants a male dentist 😂 someone get this woman help 😅✨

Laughing at my mum explaining why she only wants a male dentist 😂 someone get this woman help 😅✨
So why was that?
I prefer a female one, if I'm going to suffer any pain, at least I get the joy of looking into some attractive eyes staring at me, and the gentle female touch (just hoping it 's not a Kathy Bates equivalent, like in "Misery").

I've had a female dentist since I came home to London, she has an ample bosom that often rests on my shoulder while she scrapes and pokes about in my mouth. I used to hate going to the dentist but nowadays I go in for a clean and polish as soon as I can, happy days! ;)

So why was that?
I prefer a female one, if I'm going to suffer any pain, at least I get the joy of looking into some attractive eyes staring at me, and the gentle female touch (just hoping it 's not a Kathy Bates equivalent, like in "Misery").
She said she doesn't trust women to fix her car so why would she let them fix her teeth 😂 then she said never let a woman do an extraction, they arent strong enough to pull it out like men are 🙈 I think she needs to just have a lay down she makes 0 sense 🙃

I've had a female dentist since I came home to London, she has an ample bosom that often rests on my shoulder while she scrapes and pokes about in my mouth. I used to hate going to the dentist but nowadays I go in for a clean and polish as soon as I can, happy days! ;)
Lool ample bosom 😂😂😂😂 well I sayyy old chap 😅😂

She said she doesn't trust women to fix her car so why would she let them fix her teeth 😂 then she said never let a woman do an extraction, they arent strong enough to pull it out like men are 🙈 I think she needs to just have a lay down she makes 0 sense 🙃
Oh dear, such old-fashioned views.
If you start from one wrong assumption, and take that as a basis for the next one, what do you expect... :D

lol He sounds like Tim Truth.... it's not him though.. but....

I like Casually Explained because it's a literal interpretation of what isn't literal, and therefore, it's funny. A bit like Monty Python's deadpan ridiculousness.

Definitely not into you, more like on top of you.

I mean, that's all a matter of preference. 😉😂

I like Casually Explained because it's a literal interpretation of what isn't literal, and therefore, it's funny. A bit like Monty Python's deadpan ridiculousness.

I mean, that's all a matter of preference. 😉😂
Never said it was a bad thing, just correcting him on his prepositions.

Latest posts

Back