What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Random Online: Professional Demon Hunter. :cool:
Me: How much do you charge for the 10th Aethyr?
A Random Online: 👀 We don't fresia with the 10th Aethyr...

The cowardice...or patheticness? Of...pretty much all of you. You're reading this. Just letters that form words, that construe sentences. But..and then I feel sad.

When I asked my son what the hell happened to his bedroom his response was "the fairies did it. The little bastards make a mess when I don't leave food at my desk." Yesterday I got onto him for leaving dishes with food in his room.

I scheduled my tax appointment for my payday so I can find out what I'll get paid on the day I get paid. 🥴

My son was helping me today. I suggested he not be so aggressive and just take his time then I left him to the task. Within minutes he was on my heels saying, "ok weirdo, I want my mom back." I smiled. He grabbed me into a hug and when I didn't pull away he said "be gone angel I want my hellish mother." He is silly.

Nothing really. But this place always gives me a grin. So many lonely people. Not desperate. Just alone. And too scared to reach out. Now, why would that make me grin? Am I psychopath? A sociopath? No. I am that. But I like using words. Like an Angler fish? I throw out this...stuff. Because I'm lacking literal confidence. So just be am *******.

I had to laugh this morning, I have diabetes, and walked past a shop with a Black Forrest Gateaux in the window it was staring me out, I just stood there in my own world, I eventually I felt myself licking the window 😂 I needed it, while being watched by a couple of shop assistants through the window, with a look of horror on their faces I suddenly realized and walked of 😂by the way that window tasted awful don't do it 😂😂

I had to laugh this morning, I have diabetes, and walked past a shop with a Black Forrest Gateaux in the window it was staring me out, I just stood there in my own world, I eventually I felt myself licking the window 😂 I needed it, while being watched by a couple of shop assistants through the window, with a look of horror on their faces I suddenly realized and walked of 😂by the way that window tasted awful don't do it 😂😂
I knew a window-licker, car windshields to be exact but he did it for the dead bugs. He was the product of a long line of inbreeding. His brother daddy was a shade tree mechanic that would do superior work for the low low if you were brave enough to cross the bottom.

After scanning every aisle in Kroger, I finally find my son standing with a bag of beef jerky up to his face. He can't eat it because of his braces. I told him I'd buy a bag just for him to smell it. He put it back on the shelf with his hand spread out like he couldn't pry himself away and said "no no. I will continue to suffer" then he poked the bag with his finger and said "as soon as the braces are off you're mine b it ch". This child is so dramatic...funny, yes but his drama knows no bounds.

Thundercats Exile Isle, I don't know what people were thinking when they wrote that episode but Captain Cracker shouts something at Snarfer that would be considered extremely inappropriate for a kids cartoon. When I heard it I had to back it up to make sure I heard what I thought I heard. I cracked up laughing. Kids might think it innocent but you wouldn't want them going around saying it that's for sure, it would turn some heads.

Hearing a massive ripper of a fart in the pub, I laughed so hard for so long. I thought it was hilarious.

Latest posts

Back