What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again, made me do more than smile... The hilarity was too much.

9798_397987950318669_563968696_n.jpg

Well technically it was yesterday as it is 1:43am here now, but after being in a bad mood my younger Brother made me laugh by telling me a joke which in doing so made me smile (I believe that it was from a meme that was posted on Facebook).

Seeing my mamma happy after she got her hair done at the salon. It was a learning salon...they made a mistake on one part, and she got a major markdown. She was so happy about the color, highlights, and the discount. It made me smile <3

Those two above comments made me smile.... but what I going to say was: the little girl at the grocery store made me giggle today. When her father gave her something and said "can you take this to mommy", she pirouetted all the way over to her, bumping into people in the line up: "oof" (spin, spin), "omp!" (spin, spin). I thought to myself, "I should spin around more often, because that looks fun"

^ Lmao. You know I realise that about some kids.. they just.. don't go straight to the point with their movements. :p

Latest posts

Back