What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to my parents for dinner and having my aunt and uncle show up after for a coffee. Just spending time with my family makes me smile anymore.

Alienated said:
I got a e mail today from someone I only talked to twice months ago, when she was really hurting and mess up. I hadn't heard from her till today, and it made my whole year. She said she was planning suicide recently, but because of something I had said, she changed her mind and got help. And now she has a closer relationship with her family.

That is phenomenal, that made me smile seeing this. :).

Also a dream I had last night, put a beaming smile on my face when I woke this morning, I wonder if this one could actually become true :).

Seeing a 2 euro coin lying on the street, bending over to pick it up, coming to the realisation that it's glued to the ground. I thought it was funny and couldn't help smiling. :) I can only hope it wasn't for some hidden-camera tv show... now that would be just a little embarrassing haha.

I watched a video on you tube of someone walking down the street and they stopped to pick up a 2 euro coin, but it was glued down. Boy did it make me smile! ;) Hmmm wonder if it was you?

JK but your story did get me to smile. Thanks :)

I spent the end part of Saturday night sitting with my niece, talking about life, friends, school etc. and then eating popcorn and playing Uno with on the 360 until almost 2am. It's been really nice having her here.

^ Bats! Wow!

A 7 month old mut at the shelter named Rocky III...

110c4t4.jpg

AND Roscoe a 5 year old lab mix...

2eplqc7.jpg

beautiful dogs!

after my scooter broke this morning, then my hairdryer broke, then the ukulele I waited for in the mail for a month arrived broke, after all this, when I found out tonight that my laptop wasn't turning on, I actually smiled

Lol Peaches. I think things have a way at working together to not work for humans at the same time just for them to have a laugh at us sometimes. Hope your laptop is fine though.

ladyforsaken said:
Lol Peaches. I think things have a way at working together to not work for humans at the same time just for them to have a laugh at us sometimes. Hope your laptop is fine though.

lol they laughed all right - laptop is still alive, was just overheated

haha thats an interesting animistic way of seeing electronics...sniggering at us as we hit ctrl alt delete for the 70th time that week lol, ive noticed when im extremely angry i get light bulps 'pop' and electronic stuff goes bye bye when im in a particularly bad way, i think ...well ive seen it myself, the human body is fully based on electricity, were one big biological thing that has electricity pulsing through us all the time and anyone that knows about this kinda thing will tell you anything with a flow of electricity has an electromagnetic field to it, no one will believe what i have seen, felt, done first hand with the energy in us humanoids but i consider us to be spiritual super-beings we just spend too much time chasing money, killing ourselves for a job and getting too stuck in the worldwide machine of the material world that many never try to look within and harness what's inside, i certainly think and have seen that our energies interact with electronics and i have had CRAZY things happen with extreme moods and computers

and vanilla cremes post with the letter from his mother about the sun who cam out on facebook made me smile.........if i only had parents like that

and peaches made me smile more, you're such a kind person peaches, you shouldn't be alone, if i had the money id move out to wherever you are in Europe and be your neighbor so i can hear you play everyday

Two rat terrier mixes, one 6 months old and the other 2 years old, cuddly sweet canines :)

My Retriever chasing a toad earlier tonight across a field... He's never seen one before and had that '' I've just got to have that '' look on his face... so the pair of us were running about like utter clowns in a field in the dark.

Latest posts

Back