What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finding out that American Girl has a 60% off Cyber Monday deal, so I bought double the outfits! My niece is gonna freak!

Knowing a friend was making snow Angels,and playing snowballs with her Son,and that they were happy!

It has now been exactly one year since performing in my high school's musical. Yeah, okay, doesn't sound like a big deal, but this was something that turned most of my depression away. (If it was depression. Never had it diagnosed) Made friends, wasn't looked down on, and got confidence back. Sounds like a good excuse to celebrate something. :D

Holy hell, it's Friday...almost lost track of time since I started working again.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
It has now been exactly one year since performing in my high school's musical. Yeah, okay, doesn't sound like a big deal, but this was something that turned most of my depression away. (If it was depression. Never had it diagnosed) Made friends, wasn't looked down on, and got confidence back. Sounds like a good excuse to celebrate something. :D

It is a big deal and you should be proud of it, Mr. Seal. It's been four years since I performed in my English class play back in secondary school and I still profit from it to this very day.

Christmas cards from a couple of lovely forum members... and a surprise PM from an old friend :)

A friend, and getting a lovely plant in recognition of some work I have done this year.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Some old friends are thinking of getting together for something during Christmas. And here I was, worried I wouldn't see them again. :)

Hoping it goes nicely for you, Seal. You deserve a good time.

People joining in on making a wish at Christmas on the make a wish thread.

Remembering what it's like to be young,childish,innocent,and just believing in what could be.

A client remembering and pronouncing my name perfectly and the fact that he was very nice. He's not even local.
Another client who was just being annoying with the teasing, but he was funny, it made me smile.
I love my job, there are so many nice people who make me smile.

Latest posts

Back