What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bumped into my niece in the local supermarket, so I paid for her ice cream and had a chat about life.

Talking to a colleague about an IT problem she gets every morning reminded me of this song

Neither of us could remember who sang it so we had a enjoyable moment of trying to find out what it was. A brief interlude in a normal workday :)

Was late for a midterm exam, didn't finish it, and had the usual depressed thoughts. The difference was for once, I managed to talk myself out of them and even laugh at the situation in the end. It didn't even require scratching my arms or eating a lot of food.

I'll bet I failed that midterm, but I'm seeing success in this at least. :)

The cat doing laps around the kitchen purring and cooing. I was getting her food ready. She started doing that about a year ago. It's super cute.

I went to see a comedian yesterday with my family. Never been to a comedy show before; really enjoyed it :D

Katerina said:
I went to see a comedian yesterday with my family. Never been to a comedy show before; really enjoyed it :D

The last one I saw made me want to fall asleep. I honestly had to leave half-way through to take a nap :p

Latest posts

Back