What song do you have on repeat right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get enough of this song at the moment. First thing I listen to every morning.

[video=youtube]

Oweynagat is the name of the Irish cave for which was one of the most prominent origins of Samhain/Halloween.

I keep alternating between the acoustic version, and the studio version. The acoustic live is quite calming, while the electronic one is more chaotic sounding.

[video=youtube]

Niantiel said:
Oweynagat is the name of the Irish cave for which was one of the most prominent origins of Samhain/Halloween.

I keep alternating between the acoustic version, and the studio version. The acoustic live is quite calming, while the electronic one is more chaotic sounding.

[video=youtube]

I would have to agree with you, Niantiel hard to choose. I would say it would depend on one's mood. I went to itunes and bought it. Thank you for introducing the band. Goes well with my darker wicca chants. Bright Blessings

can't get it out of my head today...and loving it..(one of my favourites)

[video=youtube]

I don't have a single, individual song on repeat, but I've discovered a superb subset of goth that I've absolutely fallen in love with. Dark Cabaret is just exactly what this lover of black humor and gallows laughs needs right now, and I'm rolling around in it like Scrooge McDuck in a pile of thousand dollar bills.

Latest posts

Back