What would you say if..?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Can I join in?" - and then we could have a dodgy dance off!

What would you say if I answered a question you originally asked almost a year ago?

I'd be insulted.

And what would you say if I didn't care to answer it now?

I`d say ok, whatever suits you.

What would you say if a friend from another continent invited you to visit them?

nothing penguins cant talk

what would you say if you were nose to nose with a police dog ?

As little as possible!

What would you say if I dug up a thread from a year ago?

Wtf???... I almost died 2 days ago, give me some space!

What would you say if you got a pizza delivery you didn`t order?

Thank you :D :D ...I would live with the guilt. They don't deliver where I live...that would be too awesome to pass up. - although it would probably be cold....:p

What would you say if a stranger asked to use your cell phone as they lost theirs and needed to call home?

Depends on how I thought the stranger looked...really in need or really dangerous.

What would you say if a cashier undercharged you for something you were buying?

If I was aware at the time, I would point it out and feel good inside.

What would you say if someone you didn't recognize approached you and greeted you as a long lost friend?

I've actually had that happen. I sort of recognised her, but I had no idea who she was... I blagged my way through it ;)

What would you say if I stood in your front yard singing Taylor Swift songs?

Thank heaven! One reality disaster in chief is one too many, what if other reality tv characters started getting ideas too?

What would you say if the only way you could work was while wearing a bright green curly wig?

Awesome...no such thing as a bad hair day then.

What would you say if you were pulled over by an officer because your vehicle matched the description of one recently stolen?

I'd say, "All due respect officer, but you got the wrong guy, this is my car and I have the documents to prove it."

What would you say if you were told you could be a contestant on a TV game show....Wheel of Fortune for example?

Fantastic. Genuinely.

What would you say if you grew wings, but they were just a smidgen too small to give you any proper elevation so at best, you could only hover a few inches above the ground?

Latest posts

Back