What would you say if..?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say 'Oh honeysuckle, something else I can't do'

What would you say if you won tickets to watch your favourite music live, but it was on a day when you had to work?

Cough cough cough.....as I phoned in sick or took a day without pay.

What would you say if someone asked you to pet sit for them, but it was an animal that you were not fond of?

It would depend upon whether I could put aside my dislike and provide a friendly and caring environment for the animal.

What would you say if I revealed that I am actually an evil genius sent here from another planet to steal your cheese?

'Be afraid, be very afraid, it's MY cheese'..............because it's my main source of calories and I love it

What would you say if you found yourself sitting next to a celebrity trying to be incognito on a train?

I'd act like he/she was an ordinary person....maybe comment on the weather, the train service or something, then read a book for awhile....then observe real casual like, "Oh by the way, I so admired your work in your last film.....very versatile acting on your part." The way I'd tell my neighbor his strawberries were looking good this summer.

What would you say if you discovered a good friend practiced some nasty habits like cruelty to his pets?

I'd say very little. Actions speak louder than words... ;)

What would you say if the little voice in your head told you to give up on your normal pastimes and instead invade Australia and turn it into giant theme park?

i would disregard that little voice in my head and make every effort to live in the real world.

What would you do if you found a packet of cash money in a public place with no means to ID the owner?

I`d take it to the police station, since probably the owner would report it there missing.

What would you say if someone suddenly pointed a gun at you?

"Ok fine, just make it quick."

What would you do if a homeless child begged you for money?

I presume that I'd give it some, but I'd feel like I should do more. Why is a child homeless? Who's looking after them? Isn't this supposed to be say? I guess I'd ask them those questions and then see what I could do to help.

What would you say if you lost a winning lottery ticket?

I won't be able to say much between the frustrated tears I think :D

What would you do if you saw the TARDIS?

I don't know what I'd do, but I'd say "I have never enjoyed Doctor Who, but for some reason I know that your acronym stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space"

What would you say if you were contacted by a Nigerian prince with a desperate need to move his funds?

Yes of course dear Prince anything you like. Should I also sell my home and belongings to help? Wonder if I could type all that before deleting?

What would you say if you discovered one of your ancestors was a murderer?

I'd ask if the guy needed to be killed.

What would you say if you discovered that a neighbor was an extraterrestrial alien scientist posing as a human and peacefully studying Earth life forms?

I would ask if I could be of any help and if my neighbour could tell me about the other planets and life forms out there.

What would you do if something you said that was meant to be kind, is misconstrued?

Oh run and hide - I do it all the time

What would you do if you were bored out of your box and received an invitation to something you didn't really want to do?

Omigosh....been there done that. If I was bored enough I'd go and probably regret it the minute I walked in.

What would you do if someone confided in you a hurtful piece of gossip about someone you knew (and they were unaware that there was spiteful malice going on behind their back) and then asked you to keep it to yourself?

That's so difficult to answer.

If the gossip had no basis in truth, then I'd set the person who told me straight and advise them to stop propagating the gossip.
If the gossip was true, then I'd probably ask the person who told me how they would feel if this gossip was being spread about them.
If the gossip was particularly hurtful, then I may make the decision to tell the person - why should I feel obliged to keep it to myself when the person who told me did not follow their own rule?

What would you say if the Earth was proven to be flat?

I'd say Yay! ^_^
One thing I don't want to do is rot away at an old peoples home.

What would you say if someone asked you to join them for a space trip?

Latest posts

Back