What would you say if..?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`d stare and say "ugh" then walk by.

What would you say if some called at your door and when you opened it they`d start puking?

Depending on their appearance, but i'd probably wait until they finish, give them a glass of water and ask what's up.

What would you say if a cashier was overly nice to you?

I’d probably say “Wow “ - hand them my food and say “ enjoy” ...( working hard to not verbalize all of the f bombs and what’s your problems screaming through my head )— (of course after I got sick ) then I’d walk away in disgust and hope I ne’er had to see the disgusting spitter again.

What would you say if someone gave you a random act of kindness and handed you a box of chocolates - just saying that you looked like you needed a smile.

I'd say thanks, say i'm okay/no need, and offer to split.

What would you say if people kept asking if something's wrong?

Nah, everything is okay. I'm just a bit tired, that's all.

what would you write if you couldn't think of a question XD

Tell you that your answer is the exact same i always give.

What would you say if i asked you to sit in an uncomfortable position for a minute?

If you were my friend I’d laugh and take the challenge.

What would you say if I yelled “ don’t eat that!” as you were about to take a bite of the most delicious sandwich you’d seen in a while?

I'd say "why, what's wrong with it"??!!

What would you say if I wrapped up something from your home that you already own and gave it to you as a gift??

After opening I'd say "Thanks", but I'd think, I already have one of these.

What would you say if someone asked "Are you Okay?" after you accidentally cut your hand off?

“No- can you give me a hand ?”

What would you say if someone assumed you didn’t know how to do something because of your gender ?

Assume they are joking, and if they're not, laugh at how ridiculous they are.

What would you say if someone on the street asked you for food?

Give them what I had or get them something to eat.

What would you say if someone yelled at you to stop staring at them, but you were actually trying to read the large map they were standing in front of?

I'd say that I wasn't looking at them and trying to read the map!

What would you say if a co-worker or school mate came in for the day naked?

Say thank you but no, and spare them the embarrassment.

What would you say if someone walked in on you singing your heart out like no one was listening ( because you thought no one was ).

I'd just keep on singing... ask Serenia... I'll sing... I'll dance... I'm just not bothered :) I was so introverted for the first 40 years of my life, so now I'm kind of making up for it.

What would you say if you came downstairs on the 25th to find Santa and Jesus sitting on your couch comparing their popularity?

Uh-w-h-hh-aahh-ohuuhhh-wwhh-¿¿???!!¿¡¡

What would you say if you broke something valuable of someone else?

He/she did it> :D

What would you say if I forced you to work out while I scream at you like a drill sergeant?

Yes Daddy!! You'd stop immediately. If not continue until you stop.

What would you say if someone flipped you off?

Latest posts

Back