What would you say if..?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ ^ Yep me too.

I'd say no thanks I don't even like airplanes

What would you say if someone offered you a pay cut that would mean someone homeless could find a home?

Well, thinking of the fact I got about 1/3 of the salary from starting a low/middle end job and still have to keep a house and eat, I hope they'd be grateful for me trying to say yes to that...

What would you say if I told you the matrix was real? :p

I'd say that I bought the DVD around 20 years ago and still haven't got around to watching it...

What would you say if I invited myself around for tea?

"Milk, sugar? What sort of tea, by the way?"

What would you say if you got a phone call from the queen/king/president?

Probably something along the lines of this 'Look at this honeysuckle, another ******* unidentified number. I hope these cold callers burn in hell'. If you don't have a name on my phone, you don't get answered :D

What would you say if everyone around you started talking like a pirate?

"Uh.... Parley?"

What would you say if you were told the next word out of your mouth would be erased from existence?

"Bae". :D

I want to ask the same question, it was a great one... so what would you say if you were told the next word out of your mouth would be erased from existence?

Meaw said:
"Bae". :D

I want to ask the same question, it was a great one... so what would you say if you were told the next word out of your mouth would be erased from existence?

"Politics"

Threepeat.... What would you say if you were told the next word out of your mouth would be erased from existence?

"Blowjob" maybe. Then laugh at people who cannot use the word and watch the internet rage that will ensue XD

What would you say if you had to endure the same question 3 times in a row... only to then be greeted by no question at all?!

Give me my question already, in the name of Bastet and the salt!

What would you say if someone asked you what the question was? :p

I'd ask "Who cares?"

What would you do if morning never came?

As in lived in darkness? Turn on all of my Christmas lights and curse the solar panels that I invested in for the house.

What would you do if you had to live somewhere with no cell phone service?

I'd do without it like I did for 50 years.

What would you say if you learned that you had a sibling your parents didn't tell you about?

Is it possible to arrange a meeting?

What would you say if you someone asked you to take their child in, in the event of a tragedy?

"How did you get my address?!"

What would you say if someone asked you when the last time you pooped was?

I’d ask what’s wrong with the nose on my face? Not funny looking enough ?

What would you do if you found a stray cat 15 feet up a tree?

Latest posts

Back