Whats for dinner

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GraceBlossom said:
So what's for Dinner tonight or Tea as I would say (is that just a working class Northern thing or is it me lol)!

Doesn't matter if it is a takeaway or someone else is cooking:

I am making Roast Chicken, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding, Carrots and Gravy. There will be enough Chicken left for sandwiches tomorrow!
You got room for one more at your dining table....spag bol meal for one for me 😵

frozen cherries, canned octopus and vitamin C… (not together) too flue-ed up to think about cooking

ok, earlier I had some cooked spinach as a proper meal

Good old fashioned English Sunday lunch,roast beef,roast potato's, fresh carrots,roast parsnips,cabbage,picked straight from the Garden,with thick gravy and Yorkshire puds! :)

My mum knew I'd be watching darts tonight, so she dropped off a 12" pizza with chicken, mushroom, onion and peppers... along with a large portion of doner meat. Ah, I love my mum.

I wonder what she wants forgiven for?! :D

I made chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and garlic bread for my kids last night.

Katerina said:
Leftover spaghetti bolognese followed by chocolate cake.. very nice :)

mmmm, cake. I should really make myself a cake that's kind of chocolate.
t_drooling_homer_2141-261x300-gif.893603

charcoal-grilled steak, blackened with cajun spices, some fresh steamed broccoli, turnips, and a really strong ale / IPA.

zero said:
delivery pizza today

Lucky you! user 130057 loves himself some pizza. It's the food stuff of the gods. It' just a pity it's so bad for my waistline :(

Latest posts

Back