What's the best game you've played lately?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been replaying all the Kingdom Hearts series, I love it so much. And some games that aren't too well known but you should check em out anyway: been playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

I've been meaning to pick up Kingdoms of Amalur...

Recently played Assassins Creed 3, Shogun 2 and Plague Inc.

sentiententity said:
Heavy Rain is really cool. Stresses me out, tho.

Shaun! Shaun! Jason! Jason! Jason!

If the best game is defined by playing hours and "addiction level" the best game so far I've played via ps3 is definitely Fallout 3.Took me about 200-300h to finish the game.

I've played a couple of hours of New Vegas too, but the feeling isn't as awesome as it was in Fallout 3. Of course there are lots of great new stuff & features etc. but I still think Fallout 3 gave me so good feelings that took hours and hours that I didn't even notice how the time spent. It was like a new exciting life in front of you when you exited the vault.

Skyrim is also nice one from Bethesda. Borderlands, even when playing solo it was very pleasant. For racing games, DiRT 3, definitely. Although many think GT5 is one of the best racing games I think it felt like driving with a shopping cart. :D Rally is my thing in racing games.

Lost Drifter said:
I've been meaning to pick up Kingdoms of Amalur...

That's a really good one with a massive amount of side quests. Think something like Oblivion, but with more cartoonish graphics.

I'm currently on Boarderlands 2, which is on par with the first one.

Recently bought Ico and Shadow of the Colossus for PS3.

Best.Games.Ever.

Bought Resident Evil 6 yesterday, played it for half an hour and took it back for Mass Effect 2. That is proving to be entertaining.

Why are games starting to be so needlessly complicated? Am I just getting old? Aim, shoot and heal. What else do you really need?

Walking Dead ep5... I had some water in my eyes at the end!

Started playing Borderlands 2 after a long break. So long I started a whole new game, this time with Siren. Oh I so like the Phaselock! Cast + aim with sniper = headshot. Love it!

Hmm, I'd probably have to go with Darksiders 2. I've been putting some time into that lately. Good fun if you like things along the lines of The Legend of Zelda, God of War, and light RPG's.

LA Noire. Sure there wasn't much to do besides playing through each case, but great atmosphere.

Currently in the middle of Deus Ex Revolution.

Miss the JRPG genre. I think it died with Hi-Def.

AFrozenSoul said:
^_^ I pulled out a classic, Final Fantasy IX. :/ Why are there so few characters like Zidane?

A gem. Second only to Final Fantay VII in the series imo.

Yesh we have very different tastes. I thought 1, 4, 5, 6 and tactics were better than both of those.

Latest posts

Back