What's the best thing that's happened to you today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been clothesfree for over 34 hours. Anyday that I spent clothesfree is a good day, I guess. I didn't go swimming, but it's still all right.

I was just invited to go to a Mets game in New Jersey for the Fourth of July. I'm really excited about it actually.

Bones said:
The ability to start updating out of date products.

That's easy. Software Updater by going to the logoff symbol and it's in the menu, or if you're using the old enterface, it's System>Administrator>Software Update

Glad you figured it out.

I'm thinking Katniss is kinda cute.

I downloaded a descent copy of The Hunger Games. I watched the lightning storm, had a hail storm, which was interesting. The hail was the size of a quarter.

This actually happened yesterday but while in the grocery store the cashier noticed my finger in a splint and asked if I did it playing ball. That's the first time anyone has ever associated an injury I had with a sport.

A dream I had from 09:30 to 10:30 after waking up this morning at 06:48 and feeling really tired around 09:30.

blackdot said:
The best thing to happen to me today was that I woke up to a really bad leg cramp.
You meant to say "the worst thing..."

The best thing that happened to ME today? Hm...I really don't know. It was a very unspecial day.

After much practice, I learned how to play my first song on guitar (more or less) and haven't been able to stop grinning since. :shy: And my fingers don't hurt anymore...

I learned to love! I learned to be happy! I tell people I don't even know, that I love them and tell them they are awesome and their life will get better.

Latest posts

Back