What's the one thing you hate doing in your house?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
um...cleaning... I hate cleaning

Everything..that has to with cleaning, including dishes...laundry...and all of that.

Hm...living. Yeah man, I hate living in my house. I'd rather live in a van or something. Or like, in a boiler room on a school campus. Or on a spaceship.

:(

I hate logging onto the computer and finding ppl in my school posting pictures of all the good times theyre having. I wish i could enjoy...

davechaos said:
The one thing I hate doing is spending the weekend alone.

And that ye,,, that comes like 100X weirs then anything else.

Most of the time I don't even wont to do anything. just chill. But would be nice to have someone to chill with.

I hate doing dishes for my other family members. They eat all kind of weird stuff, and they never wash anything. They just throw it into one big messy pile in the sink, and then when I want to do MY dishes I have to deal with theirs as well. I'm a bit of a pedantic, so I like to keep things as neat as possible ^^

I'm definately in the doing the dishes camp. There's a pile next to the sink as I type. Building up the resolve to go do them...bleh. I'd get a dishwasher but I don't have the room.

Scott said:
I'm definately in the doing the dishes camp. There's a pile next to the sink as I type. Building up the resolve to go do them...bleh. I'd get a dishwasher but I don't have the room.

Ye, That's why I don't have one, kitchen not that big, But I have just done all mine :D But am getting hungry again so there going to be moor :( lol never ending circle of things I guss...

Bluey said:
Scott said:

Ye, That's why I don't have one, kitchen not that big, But I have just done all mine :D But am getting hungry again so there going to be moor :( lol never ending circle of things I guss...

Just get disposable plates! :p

I hate housework. It's like I am born with two left hands. I try my best but I suck at it.
I now have a daily, weekly and monthly housework schedule that breaks down the housework so it's been easier. Like daily, I wipe off table tops, bring out the trash, water any flowers if they haven't died lol, air all rooms, clean up my home office space, make shopping lists, wipe off, brush and polish away anything in the kitchen and in the bathroom, excluding the shower.
I also put on some music or some interesting audio book, so I listen to it during monotonous housework. lol. That makes things more fun.

I clean when I'm in a crap mood, =0) So my house is usually pretty nice... I could do without paying rent, though... Does that count?

Ok...this is going to amaze most people...sorry lads.

When I was younger and still at home (like around 14ish) my mom went back to work so every day in the holidays I was given a list of jobs to do...you know cleaning and stuff.

23 years later and it really doesn't bother me. I am domesticated...and male...yes the two do go together occasionally. I wouldn't say I actually enjoy them but it doesn't bother me doing them. I guess I take pride in the way my house looks.

I would love to say the same about my gardens but once I have mowed the lawns I really can't be bothered with flowers and stuff...everything is green...in different shades lol.

Sorry about the sitting at home comment earlier. Was having a down one yesterday.

Today though I get to take a kid from school to blow up a chimney...and it is all perfectly legal lol!!

davechaos said:
Ok...this is going to amaze most people...sorry lads.

When I was younger and still at home (like around 14ish) my mom went back to work so every day in the holidays I was given a list of jobs to do...you know cleaning and stuff.

23 years later and it really doesn't bother me. I am domesticated...and male...yes the two do go together occasionally. I wouldn't say I actually enjoy them but it doesn't bother me doing them. I guess I take pride in the way my house looks.

I would love to say the same about my gardens but once I have mowed the lawns I really can't be bothered with flowers and stuff...everything is green...in different shades lol.

Sorry about the sitting at home comment earlier. Was having a down one yesterday.

Today though I get to take a kid from school to blow up a chimney...and it is all perfectly legal lol!!

HAY! This is me as well. well the only job I ever had to do at home was wash the pots after dinner. My mum never really asked me to do anything else. But most ppl cert believe how tidy my home is for a guy. just I cert stand to lose things and I like every thing to have its place lol I think we are the new generation. My garden is the same tho I must admit. I have no flowers, just grass. But I do mow it regular. I had the front all stoned lol so no work there at all :D

Yelling at the people on the other side of the wall to stop acting like noisy, mentally challenged apes. (apartment)

Someday I'll get to be a big boy and buy a real house.

JustLost said:
Yelling at the people on the other side of the wall to stop acting like noisy, mentally challenged apes. (apartment)

Someday I'll get to be a big boy and buy a real house.

LMAO You don't have to be in an apartment for that. when I was in a flat I never heard nothing from the neighbors. I now live in a mid town house and have had the same problem. The neighbors I have now are good tho :D In fact its probably me that makes the most noise with me music.

OMG am a ape.

Latest posts

Back