What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you had a crush on someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loketron said:
um....."youuuuuu areeeee sooooooo beautiul.....to meeeeee...cant you seeeeeeee~!
j/k what would you have me play for you???????

Aerosmith would work for me.:D

EveWasFramed said:
loketron said:
um....."youuuuuu areeeee sooooooo beautiul.....to meeeeee...cant you seeeeeeee~!

"shes my annnnnngeeeeeellllll....come and save me toooooonnniiighhhttttt.....,.....shes my aaaeeeaaeeaaeeeaannnngel.....come and make it alllrightttttttt.."

EveWasFramed said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Ok, I took this girl camping and we went on a hike, we came to a small cliff so I went down halfway and turned to help her, my feet slipped and I scrapped most of the skin off my belly on the rocks. Then when we got back to camp I went to cut up some fire wood, I placed a piece of wood about 5ft long on the ground and took my short axe and hit it in the middle, the ends of the sticks few up and smacked me on both sides of my head at the same time. Who says chivalry is dead.:p

Murphy's Law?? lol Dude. Your luck was seriously sucking that day!:p
Shredded belly and a cracked skull. I don't know about chivalry being dead, but YOU almost were! ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D
By the way, what happened with you and the girl?? Was she impressed with your woodsy he-man type skills??:p lol, are your ears still ringing? lol, OK I'll shut up now. At least she agreed to go out with you...I got shot down!:D

Actually, I married her (You know the rest.):( So ,YES, my luck sucked that day. You know, I really miss that axe.:p

loketron said:
EveWasFramed said:
loketron said:

"shes my annnnnngeeeeeellllll....come and save me toooooonnniiighhhttttt.....,.....shes my aaaeeeaaeeaaeeeaannnngel.....come and make it alllrightttttttt.."

OMG I LOVE that song Joe!
Mr Smooth Operator.:p

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
EveWasFramed said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Ok, I took this girl camping and we went on a hike, we came to a small cliff so I went down halfway and turned to help her, my feet slipped and I scrapped most of the skin off my belly on the rocks. Then when we got back to camp I went to cut up some fire wood, I placed a piece of wood about 5ft long on the ground and took my short axe and hit it in the middle, the ends of the sticks few up and smacked me on both sides of my head at the same time. Who says chivalry is dead.:p

Murphy's Law?? lol Dude. Your luck was seriously sucking that day!:p
Shredded belly and a cracked skull. I don't know about chivalry being dead, but YOU almost were! ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D
By the way, what happened with you and the girl?? Was she impressed with your woodsy he-man type skills??:p lol, are your ears still ringing? lol, OK I'll shut up now. At least she agreed to go out with you...I got shot down!:D

Actually, I married her (You know the rest.):( So ,YES, my luck sucked that day. You know, I really miss that axe.:p

Yeah, a good axe comes in handy sometimes, lol!!!!

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

Too funny, GHOSTNYOURMIST!!!

I think the stupidest thing that I ever did when I had a crush on someone was when I didn't even let them know that I had a crush on them.

bluehawk said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

Too funny, GHOSTNYOURMIST!!!

I think the stupidest thing that I ever did when I had a crush on someone was when I didn't even let them know that I had a crush on them.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

((hugs))

((((((Ghost)))))))
It just lets the rest of us know that we're only human. Besides, laughter and humor is always the best medicine and a most excellent icebreaker.

EveWasFramed said:
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you were crushing on someone?

I asked this guy out that I was totally crushing on. lol, I got shot down.:p

Same thing happened to me. Well, except I was a guy asking a girl out, well.... I asked my friend to do it for me because I was too shy but looking back I did not know what the hell I was thinking. I got shot down, and laughed at.

one day, i snuck into the class early and left a box of roses with a piece of paper with the name "Lisa" on it. i left it on the chair where she usually sits. then i went home.

i asked someone, and apparently everyone said that i did it! ive seen her again since then, but shes never brought it up. i always deny it when anyone says that i like her... im really embarrassed.

I kissed him.
It turned out quite well actually, though at the time he thought I was going to kick him in the nuts. Or so he says, and I have no idea why he'd think that as I'm not the sort to do that. lol.

Qui said:
I kissed him.
It turned out quite well actually, though at the time he thought I was going to kick him in the nuts. Or so he says, and I have no idea why he'd think that as I'm not the sort to do that. lol.

thats not stupid... thats the greatest thing you could ever have with someone you have a crush on.

if i kissed the girl i like, i think the world would explode.

anime girlboy said:
Qui said:
I kissed him.

thats not stupid... thats the greatest thing you could ever have with someone you have a crush on.

if i kissed the girl i like, i think the world would explode.

It seemed pretty crazy at the time. But you're right, not really quite stupid.
But hey, I'm already eccentric. I can get away with these things, so why not try?

EveWasFramed said:
Frostburn said:
EveWasFramed said:
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you were crushing on someone?

I asked her out.

I know, I am horrible!

lol...please tell us what happened!! Inquiring minds want to know!:p

Well nothing really happened. She just told she had a boyfriend already and it is nothing personal. Must have been embarrassing for her when someone like me rather suddenly comes ask her out. :p I wonder how many years of psychotherapy she had to go through to be able to cope with all the traumas I caused.

I was naturally rather devastated as well as I had glimpse of hope she would actually say yes. Now I know better that the first step of failure is trying. The lesson is: never try!

no... the first step to SUCCESS is FAILURE.

also this is a quote from a recent movie :cool:

the night is dark before the dawn.

I gain a crush on a girl that was one of my only friends and told here, never saw here anymore since..

Bought an album, got it signed by one of my favorite bands who are hugely successful that she also happens to like, and then just gave it to her.

I'm sure I've done other things going a long way back, but for some reason that one came to mind. :club:

Latest posts

Back