What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you had a crush on someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Calm said:
Badjedidude said:
Calm said:
Are you 15?

I'm kinda wondering how "crushing" on someone and getting shot down in the process somehow makes you 15 years old.

Think you might wanna clarify or qualify your position, there, Calm?

How exactly is asking someone out a stupid thing? Getting shot down happens, natural process.

lol, perhaps you've missed the point, Calm. It's rather insulting to imply a person is 15 years old, just because they asked someone out and got turned down. :p WHich is what you did to me in your earlier post. Perhaps you didn't realize it was an insult, lol?

If you take it as an insult, then it must be an insult. But you got insulted over different thing. I did not call you 15 because you asked someone out and got turned down -- that would be incredibly stupid and is against logic in my previous posts. If you read it again, you'd understand and change your wording. I called you 15 because the way you act over it. Please, explain me why is asking someone out a stupid thing?

Peace.

ok i have another one

there was this girl in one of my shakespear classes. It was a small class, and she sat right in front of me. I really kind of HAD to look at her because she was in front of me, but I really did LIKE looking at her quite a bit. She was one those those people that are so beautiful it kind of hurts to look at them

Anyway, one day she just started talking to me ! I think it was something about an apartment or something ? IDK< I had a hard time paying attention, but I was totally dumbfounded

I started to shake a little bit and I nervously answered her...luckily this only lasted a few minutes

We said hi a few more times

I really think she got the impression that I did not like her !!!!!

Oh, but how I did :(

damned nerves

I wasnt actually insulted. It just didnt make any sense. And exactly how did I "act" about it? All I said was I asked someone out and got shot down. I have no idea what you're talking about apparently.

Calm said:
EveWasFramed said:
Calm said:
Badjedidude said:
Calm said:
Are you 15?

I'm kinda wondering how "crushing" on someone and getting shot down in the process somehow makes you 15 years old.

Think you might wanna clarify or qualify your position, there, Calm?

How exactly is asking someone out a stupid thing? Getting shot down happens, natural process.

lol, perhaps you've missed the point, Calm. It's rather insulting to imply a person is 15 years old, just because they asked someone out and got turned down. :p WHich is what you did to me in your earlier post. Perhaps you didn't realize it was an insult, lol?

If you take it as an insult, then it must be an insult. But you got insulted over different thing. I did not call you 15 because you asked someone out and got turned down -- that would be incredibly stupid and is against logic in my previous posts. If you read it again, you'd understand and change your wording. I called you 15 because the way you act over it. Please, explain me why is asking someone out a stupid thing?

Peace.

If you ignore the 15 year old thing (which still is a little confusing to me too), the basic question is in regards to the topic title; "What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you had a crush on someone?".

The question is "what's so stupid about asking someone out that you like?"

And, since I'm bored right now, I'm gonna hazard a guess that it just felt like a stupid thing to do after getting turned down.

Calm said:

Either way you called her a 15-yr old, you ***.

*mod edit*

EveWasFramed said:
I wasnt actually insulted. It just didnt make any sense. And exactly how did I "act" about it? All I said was I asked someone out and got shot down. I have no idea what you're talking about apparently.

Thread name, much?

If I am a dipshit then be it, but why make a big deal about some minor turn down? And no, I do not fresia off, thank you very much. Too much praise in these forums.

Calm said:
EveWasFramed said:

Thread name, much?

If I am a dipshit then be it, but why make a big deal about some minor turn down? And no, I do not fresia off, thank you very much. Too much praise in these forums.

People can get pretty defensive when you insult their friends. No matter how minor the insult. If you're going to be blunt and rude, expect to get it back in return. Dish it out and take it.

Otherwise, it could be useful to state your opinions without being so harsh. You could have asked your question without the "15 year old" retort and prevented any unnecessary drama.

But maybe you enjoy drama. If so, you can just ignore me :p

Calm said:
EveWasFramed said:

Thread name, much?

yeah, I know the name of the thread...esp. since I MADE the thread.
And I didn't "make a big deal" out of being shot down. Neither did I say I was stupid for asking someone out. I just shared and experience and asked others if they'd ever done anything stupid.

Really...this should NOT be a thread that insults are passed in. Im going to hate to have to close my own ******* thread.

" What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you had a crush on someone? "

I had a 2 year relationship with them that ended not so good.

eris said:
" What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you had a crush on someone? "

I had a 2 year relationship with them that ended not so good.

you know, i really dont regret any of my relationships, because I think they were worth it

but not that one i mentioned. not the one with ...

that was the stupidest thing I ever did, period

Every weekend I would call this girl and even though she didn't say much and was busy doing her homework I would stay on the phone for an hour just to listen to her breathe.

I tried to watch a Steelers game so that I could talk about it with my crush, who was a huge fan. I couldnt get through the game, and he told me to stop talking when I tried tlaking to him about it. Go me.

She suddenly out of the blue told me I have beautiful eyes.(I had almost never talked to her before this)
I kinda frozed/panicked and ended up not being able to respond. This was in the presence of many classmates at a sleepover in junior high.
I very much regret this cowardice! :p

Punisher said:
I used a little knife to carve her name on my arm. (silly me) :p

Whoops! That was stupid, what kind of idiot would do that? "LOOK LOVE I'VE CUT YOUR NAME INTO MY ARM! DO YOU SEE HOW MUCH I LIKE YOU! DO YOU?!"

oh yeah.... me :(

went to her house at the night giving her a surprise, to cheer her up as she was upset :D

Latest posts

Back