What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you had a crush on someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to fancy a girl at my high school...she used to sit on the backseat of her schoolbus and everyday I would run after the bus for a few minutes then I would run up a bank and dive into a bush...I don't why I did this but she would always laugh (yeah right..look at that moron!)
Had a chance to kiss her but blew my chance...good thing 'cause I later found out she was a complete tramp..

I gave her a rose during recess infront of everyone from our class... I tihnk i forgot to tell her i liked her lol

I had a crush on this one girl, and we were on public transit and there were no seats available except for the one next to mine, but it was covered with old newspapers. so I moved them out of the way so she could sit down, and she gave me this beaming smile and thanked me; but I was so embarrassed, I awkwardly pretended like I had just wanted to read the newspaper! LOL!

with the girl at my work that i like i said 2 really dumb things. not that any of this matters at this point now but...

i was talking crap about my roommate and i said "hes 24 and doesnt even have a car or even his license." yea... shes 32 and doesnt either. she rides her bike everywhere. i tried to play it off saying something about how she lives close to work and he doesnt, which is true... but still....

then when the employees got new shirts but we managers still had to wear the old shirts she gave me hers. i wear a XL, the one she gave me was 2XL, i said something like "i hope its not too big." then she said "what are you trying to say?" she wasnt mad or anything, she probably thoght it was just funny that i actually said it. as soon as i said it i though to myself "DID I REALLY JUST ******* SAY THAT?" i played it off that she needed a bigger shirt because she has boobs and i dont, which she does have pretty big boobs so it kind of made sense. she just laughed. luckily shes the type that doesnt get mad about stuff like that. although it did make me look stupid, lol.

i don't think this is the stupidest thing i've done, but it's the first thing that comes to mind.

in the third grade, i had a crush on a girl named roxanne who had medium length, very shiny, very straight brunette hair. at the time, i was a big fan of this cartoon called "gargoyles", and her hair reminded me of the long hair that one of the gargoyles in the cartoon had.

so, we were sitting indian style during story time, and i couldn't keep my eyes off of her. my so called "friend" that was sitting next to me took notice and asked me why i was staring at her. i replied "she's so pretty. she has gargoyle hair.", and he told it to the person next to him, and that person told it to the person next to him, and so on and so forth.

well, word made it all the way to roxanne that i so liked (which by the way, was probably all distorted after being passed on so much). i watched and smiled in anticipation that she would actually BLUSH at my compliment. instead, she bursted out crying and everyone turned around to see what was going on. the teacher stopped reading, and after finding out what was going on, i was yelled at by the teacher and laughed at by all my classmates.

after all that happened, i was asked by my teacher to stay away from roxanne and to never speak to her. shortly after that, i guess roxanne moved to another school because i never saw her again. i guess my "compliment" was too hurtful and embarassing to stand.

i wish somebody would tell ME i had gargoyle hair. wocka wocka wocka!

i froze.

I was about 16, and a beautiful guy and i started hanging out.

At the end of one evening - HE KISSED ME !

And oh yes, this was passionate and long and kind of gave me some palipitations

i was nervous talking to him again

great kiss but I spazzed and just ignored it and we stayed friends :(

Punisher said:
I used a little knife to carve her name on my arm. (silly me) :p

It was retarded of me, but I suppose it's ok, because 5 or 6 years later she was the first girl I ever kissed :D

MAN!... i'm so glad i read this! i did the same thing too. unfortunately, i never got to kiss her. in fact, i asked her out once and she pretty much told me that she wasn't into fat, short, ugly mexicans :"(

look at me now! i'm tall, dark, and handsome! COME GET SOME!

The stupidest thing i have done.. is NOT telling the person that I had/have a crush on them.... I may have/ may be missing out on something good....

EveWasFramed said:
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you were crushing on someone?

I asked this guy out that I was totally crushing on. lol, I got shot down.:p

Are you 15? :club:

Me: Waiting hours in the rain just to get to walk home with her, only to find out that I am terrible at conversations. I am improving though.

Calm said:
EveWasFramed said:
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you were crushing on someone?

I asked this guy out that I was totally crushing on. lol, I got shot down.:p

Are you 15? :club:

ummm....no, Im 42, tyvm. :club:

Danielle said:
The stupidest thing i have done.. is NOT telling the person that I had/have a crush on them.... I may have/ may be missing out on something good....

Same! I've never told any of my crushes that I was crushing on them. What a waste.

Calm said:
Are you 15?

I'm kinda wondering how "crushing" on someone and getting shot down in the process somehow makes you 15 years old.

Think you might wanna clarify or qualify your position, there, Calm?

Scratching my head on the 15 year old, thingy too...

22 years ago, I was 20 and met my martial arts teacher.
I had a crush
I should have stayed on my feet longer and asked a few questions.
:D

Badjedidude said:
Calm said:
Are you 15?

I'm kinda wondering how "crushing" on someone and getting shot down in the process somehow makes you 15 years old.

How exactly is asking someone out a stupid thing? Getting shot down happens, natural process.

Calm said:
Badjedidude said:
Calm said:
Are you 15?

How exactly is asking someone out a stupid thing? Getting shot down happens, natural process.

lol, perhaps you've missed the point, Calm. It's rather insulting to imply a person is 15 years old, just because they asked someone out and got turned down. :p WHich is what you did to me in your earlier post. Perhaps you didn't realize it was an insult, lol?

Once wrote a valentine card for her, well she did know me but she had no idea I liked her or anything lol. Took me ages to write the dam thing then I got rejected pretty bad :(
Worst part was that I saw her the day after, was pretty awkward, but yea i'm glad those couple of days are over :p

Oh god . . the stupidest thing was probably not telling her earlier :(.

Turns out she liked me a lot too . . .

Latest posts

Back