What's up people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Among the Sleep

Reaction score
Hey everybody...I'm John, 22 years old from the US. I got bored today, typed "loneliness forum" into google and was surprised that it actually exists. I think I'll be here regularly, bitching and moaning about god knows what. I'm a cool dude, send me a message we can get to know eachother :cool:

flaneur said:
Welcome to the forums, John. I look forward to your moaning and bitching. :)

should be plenty of it, this seems more like my type of forum. it's definitely healthy to vent about honeysuckle.

Among the Sleep said:
Hey everybody...I'm John, 22 years old from the US. I got bored today, typed "loneliness forum" into google and was surprised that it actually exists. I think I'll be here regularly, bitching and moaning about god knows what. I'm a cool dude, send me a message we can get to know eachother :cool:

Hello John, my name is Terri and I did about the same thing today! haha what are you up to?

Lee said:
Among the Sleep said:

Hello John, my name is Terri and I did about the same thing today! haha what are you up to?

Hey, same old thing. I just discovered this forum like an hour ago...browsing some threads, sent out a PM or two, tryin to make some connections on here just for the hell of it. Also have a nasty cold, but I'm also a total insomniac so it'll be another 3 or 4 hours before I can pass out. whatever though. Feel free to send me a PM or something I don't bite :p

Hello Among the Sleep welcome to the forum. I was just among the sleep got up about an hour ago.

Latest posts

Back