What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would probably go with a tyrannosaurus rex but maybe I couldn't afford to feed him and if I let him eat the neighbors, someone may get upset. Then again, that someone may make a nice snack for the critter.

What is your favorite book?

I don't really eat a meal for dinner. Instead I just have a little oatmeal with cinnamon, half a bananna, and some water to softly up the oatmeal.

What is your favorite item of clothing?

I can only do a double crochet stitch, but still I’d say crocheting blankets. I’ve tried watching YouTubes & just can’t figure out anything else.

what’s your favorite board game?

I can only do a double crochet stitch, but still I’d say crocheting blankets. I’ve tried watching YouTubes & just can’t figure out anything else.

what’s your favorite board game?
I had a friend before COVID who was really good at crocheting. She showed me how to make a granny square using double crochet. Then COVID came and she freaked out and I haven't seen her since. I also quit making the squares... but I wrote it out very explicitely how to do it. And I found a knitting and crocheting club (free) at the church. So when I'm ready, I'll either try the friend or the club.

Board game: scrabble (What is yours?)

What's your favourite breakfast food?

I always like Clue but used to have a game called Blockus that was really fun but the pieces went missing.
Likely i could learn from someone firsthand to show me repeatedly for other stitches but I don’t know anyone. I hope you have a lot of fun learning & visiting when you get back to it.

Oh gosh breakfast food. ❤️ Every so often I have to get pancakes. But really- a good Denver omelette with avocado beats all. There is a donut shop in town that sells egg, bacon & cheese on croissant that are amazing but due to their tastiness are sold out whenever I wind up in town & think to stop (which isn’t often).

What’s your favorite black and white movie?

I've never heard of Blockus. Never heard of a Denver Omlette either. I had to look it up.

Black and white films.... I have always loved the TV show Bewitched. I think the first two seasons were originally only in black and white. Other than that... Charlie Chaplin. Back when there were lots of VHS tapes, I met a woman whose husband was a huge Charlie Chaplin fan. She had him copy lots of Charlie Chaplin's stuff for me. I still watch them.

And yours?

What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

And yours?
Oh, maybe Lifeboat directed by Hitchcock. One of his best to me. Also like the Ghost & Mrs. Muir and The Best Years of Our Lives.

What's your favorite taco shell? Hard or soft?

Hard for tacos unless I’m dining from a spot that makes their soft taco blankets with lard. Good golly but those are yum-o!

What’s your favorite wonder of the world (as listed by world atlas dot com)?

• Taj Mahal - India
  • Colosseum - Italy
  • Chichen Itza - Mexico
  • Machu Picchu - Peru
  • Christ the Redeemer - Brazil
  • Petra - Jordan
  • Great Wall of China - China

(I would like to see Petra in Jordan ever since seeing it in Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade)

Oh, maybe Lifeboat directed by Hitchcock. One of his best to me. Also like the Ghost & Mrs. Muir and The Best Years of Our Lives.

Hard for tacos unless I’m dining from a spot that makes their soft taco blankets with lard. Good golly but those are yum-o!

What’s your favorite wonder of the world (as listed by world atlas dot com)?

• Taj Mahal - India
  • Colosseum - Italy
  • Chichen Itza - Mexico
  • Machu Picchu - Peru
  • Christ the Redeemer - Brazil
  • Petra - Jordan
  • Great Wall of China - China

(I would like to see Petra in Jordan ever since seeing it in Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade)
Those are all good. I'm glad they do TV specials about them. That's as close as I'll ever get to those.

But, I would say the pyramids. I would like to find the hidden space ships underneath them. ;)

What is your favorite color and why?

Oh my traveling days are over. But the pyramids would be pretty amazing I bet. Would be incredible to experience it a la Agatha Christie style, slow boating up the Nile. No real murders, but a dress up dinner night with a faux crime to solve. Aces!

I like that glittery black paint that dodge uses on its fast cars. Why, we’ll, I love glittery things & have always gone with black clothes as much as possible because I look ridiculous in prints or patterns & black goes with everything else. Little known fact- my 2nd wedding was at the JP and I wore a black pantsuit.

What’s your favorite time of the day?
& why?

love Agatha Christie ! I used to do some community theatre. I would love to ''act'' in an Agatha Christie play.... one of the servants who stands against the wall and doesn't say a lot !

Favorite time of day: the evening
I am not a morning person. I have more anxiety in the morning.

What is your favourite thing to do on your birthday?

Oh I’d want to be the rich old lady with jewels dripping off my fingers, a tiara & ropes of pearls & opal necklaces. Def a prime suspect character.

Anymore it’s some cheesecake from the grocery store. Before Covid we would go eat at Outback to celebrate his bday in sep & mine exactly 4 weeks later. Love their French onion soup & the fried onion thing.

@roses4all what‘s (who’s) your favorite- Miss Marple or Hercule?

Latest posts

Back