what's your response to this man?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Trent

46411a

when i hear him, i want to pound railroad spikes into my ears

when i see him, i want to smash in my eye sockets with a ball peen hammer

Really? I think he's brilliant, although my only experiences of him are the Blue Collar Comedy Tour from about 2003/2004(?) and The Health Inspector.

He's unknown over here, I only know of him due to being pretty close with some Americans at the time, but I found him and the whole of the BCCT funny. What is is about him exactly you guys don't like?

What's so bad about him? If you don't like him, don't pay him any mind. No one says we have to watch him.

he comes on commercials now with that obnoxious voice and his stupid gestures and over-exaggerated hillbilly clothing and i want to burn my eyes out with an acetylene torch

Maybe instead of pounding spikes into your ears, smashing your eye sockets, finding a picture of him online, and creating a thread about him complaining how much you hate the man, you should simply change the channel and do other things online. And since you seem to be a whiny little *****, there's a good chance you're gay. So google something you enjoy. Cock. Go google cock and leave Larry alone.

miltonbradley said:
Maybe instead of pounding spikes into your ears, smashing your eye sockets, finding a picture of him online, and creating a thread about him complaining how much you hate the man, you should simply change the channel and do other things online. And since you seem to be a whiny little *****, there's a good chance you're gay. So google something you enjoy. Cock. Go google cock and leave Larry alone.

lol...no joke if u dont like the guy....then ignore...

miltonbradley said:

lol

larry needs to leave me alone

his squealy voice is one radio commercials

every time i listen to talk radio, he is on there sounding like a jackass

and the custom-fabricate hillbilly gear and "poop" jokes weren't funny as of about 10 years ago

for christ's sake, his name's not even larry

how can anybody laugh at this honeysuckle?

i like engvall, white, and foxworthy

Trent said:
he comes on commercials now with that obnoxious voice and his stupid gestures and over-exaggerated hillbilly clothing and i want to burn my eyes out with an acetylene torch

Trust me... Nothing he does is over-exaggerated. After being around these redneckin's for a year or so... He's mild compared to the honeysuckle they really do...

VanillaCreme said:
Trent said:

Trust me... Nothing he does is over-exaggerated. After being around these redneckin's for a year or so... He's mild compared to the honeysuckle they really do...

oh, i know

believe me, i'm not from redneck country, but i am from hillbilly country

we got trailer parks, corn fields, and more trailer parks ... that's it

but, i don't have a problem with normal folks

just this reject making millions of dollars and dressing in "costume" worn-out flannels and "dirty" ball caps

honeysuckle

it's one thing if you are living the life

but for him, it's a shtick

miltonbradley said:
Jesus. Take a pill milton. It's not like he posted an image of Ghandi or something.

LoneKiller said:
miltonbradley said:
Jesus. Take a pill milton. It's not like he posted an image of Ghandi or something.

I think someones headin for the naughty step.

Who is he? I have no idea who your talking about.

Haven't got a clue who he is. Never seen or heard of him before, lol. So my feelings are neutral :D

Gutted said:
Haven't got a clue who he is. Never seen or heard of him before, lol. So my feelings are neutral :D
are we talkin about larry the cable guy or miltonbradley?
or is it one and the same person... hmmmm

Trent said:
46411a

when i hear him, i want to pound railroad spikes into my ears

when i see him, i want to smash in my eye sockets with a ball peen hammer

i agree with this so hard.
unfortunately, my sons favorite movie is Cars, so i hear it weekly.
also, im from Texas, and a third of my family are just like him.

I've never really seen anything with Larry the Cable Guy.

miltonbradley said:

Wish I saw what Milton wrote when it was done, because that I have more of an opinion on. Unfortunately it would be like punishing a child for something they did an hour ago so he'll just get a warning. For someone who's been on this forum long enough, and has been banned a few times before he shouldn't need a reminder that name calling isn't allowed, especially comments like that.

what's your response to this man?

I wish I could act stupid and count da money like you.

tumblr_m92z09LXaX1r3dtleo1_500.gif

Latest posts

Back