What's your sexual orientation/gender identity/expression?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your sexual orientation/gender

• Gay

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Queer

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Asexual of some variant

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Straight

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Transgender

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Gender Fluid

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:
If you meant me for my previous post apologising, I'm not sorry for being the way I am, but just sorry that it doesn't please everyone - beyond my control and it doesn't really bother me. I am who I am and people have changed and left me for how I am, I'm still surviving nevertheless. Too bad for those who can't accept me for me, or anyone else for how they are.

:(

I don't think she was talking abuot you but for some reason I feel sad reading what you're writing now, and I don't want to say the reason why in public.

No LadyF, I wasn't talking about you. It's true though, no one can please everyone.

SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:
If you meant me for my previous post apologising, I'm not sorry for being the way I am, but just sorry that it doesn't please everyone - beyond my control and it doesn't really bother me. I am who I am and people have changed and left me for how I am, I'm still surviving nevertheless. Too bad for those who can't accept me for me, or anyone else for how they are.

:(

I don't think she was talking abuot you but for some reason I feel sad reading what you're writing now, and I don't want to say the reason why in public.

:\

Rainbows said:
ladyforsaken said:
Rainbows said:
ladyforsaken said:
Hetero, yo.

so ordinary :'(

Aww.. sorry :'(
*hugs*

love you baby boo. Don't feel apologetic as I was just joking around. <3

I know you were. <3

Solivagant said:
No LadyF, I wasn't talking about you. It's true though, no one can please everyone.

Ah okay. Thanks for clarifying. Indeed, it's sad but true. :\

Latest posts

Back