When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wednesday. I wore decent clothes, fixed my hair, put a little mascara on, spent the entire day out and about and didn’t have a single negative reaction.

When was the last time you fixed something?

You mean besides fingers? Does a collar nut on a lathe count?

When was the last time you watched a meteor shower?

Probably 30 years ago, but it was different pets than are here now. They always seem to have sensitive tummies and throw up from treats.

Did you say jacuzzi? 😂😂

When was the last time you witnessed a crime?

I guess a couple weeks ago. Someone shoplifted at the store. The person grabbed something and then just walked out the door. Nobody reacted for a few minutes. Then about 5 store people were asking if the person paid for the item. Ha! ha!

When was the last time you trimmed your toe nails?

A long time ago. Although I walked all around the inside of a Walmart. Does that count? Ha! Ha!

When was the last time you took off in your car and forgot where you were going or drove to the wrong place?

I don't know, but I'll bet you did that recently. Remember several days ago when you ran over a curb? Well, that must be contagious because I did it this morning.

I guess Walmart can count if you want it too. 😂

When was the last time you watched dateline?

Guilty. I drove to Walmart when I meant to go to some where else. My brain went into auto pilot. Or, maybe Walmart is brainwashing all of us now. Ha! ha!

I think I watched part of dateline a couple days ago.

When was the last time you vaccumed out your car?

Supposedly businesses do brainwash us with subliminal messages while we're inside shopping. So I've heard anyway.

Oh, my answer would be disgusting. It's probably at least 6 months ago, but in my own defense I don't really drive often. But it is on my to-do list.

When was the last time you played solitaire?

I do it everyday. 😂 It's just like putting lotion on it. It's challenging, but thankful I am still flexible enough to do it.

When was the last time you can't believe you did something so silly? For me, it was about 1 minute ago. 😂😂

Ha! ha! Yeah, my mind is on alot of stuff right now. So, I notice I do silly stuff all the time. I took off my shoes to go take a shower while I was watching TV. Then I put them back on and headed for the shower. Ha! ha! I keep doing the repetitive automatic things at the wrong time. Ha! ha!

When was the last time you made popcorn?

Latest posts

Back