When You Send a message to people on dating sites, do you prefer they ignore you or..

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On Dating Sites, do you prefer to be ignored or have the other person reply with their disinterest?

• Ignore Me

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Tell Me You Aren't Interested

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don't give a crap, rejection is rejection

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am sorry you created the thread in regards to my thread questions hence the poll. Ok i see now. It was related to me

That reply is the typical bitchy reply you can expect to get
On a site like okcupid where you have to send unsolicited messages to women. Which I know. But can't handle. My question was sorta for fun. Nothing negative. Do you like white guys?
" not you?" Am i overreacting here??

I ALWAYS CRACK EVE UP..DONT I?

That's a good thing

How can I post the screenshot of this. If you really want a laugh?

AmytheTemperamental said:
EveWasFramed said:
I'm soooo laughing right now.

It's because you like grey guys, isn't it :club:

Lmao, no actually. It's because I've been known to make lame-brain mistakes like RS did. 
I have an excuse though - I'm old.  :p

I would prefer to be messaged first. But in that case, why would you match me if you won't be interested in what I say? What were you expectying anyway?

Xpendable said:
I would prefer to be messaged first. But in that case, why would you match me if you won't be interested in what I say? What were you expectying anyway?

Not every website has a "matching" platform.

Xpendable said:

Just because a person seems interesting on a profile doesn't mean they will be interesting when they speak.  Also, can't tell if someone is an ******* or something from a profile.  Get the point?  I could think up more reasons if it's needed.

Off topic. Callie if I show you my photo will you say I look like
Someone else. Or refrain from saying it even if you think so?

Xpendable said:

What do you mean match??

AmytheTemperamental said:
Xpendable said:

Not every website has a "matching" platform.

Right this is where the issues i brought up arise.....sites where you can message people at will. Random you know the old style dating styles. Where women make it seem.like they are doing you a big favor by replying.  At least in my case.
That's that low self esteem talking again

Thats a good way to scare me off this site forever.
I still have to review my old threads. How not to think you look
Exaclty like someone that someone thinks you look like.
Need to work on that

Restless soul said:
Thats a good way to scare me off this site forever.
I still have to review my old threads. How not to think you look
Exaclty like someone that someone thinks you look like.
Need to work on that

What's a good way?  Telling you I'll compare you if you want me to? 
I'm sure I could find someone you look like if I really tried, but I generally tend not to do that because regardless whether you look like someone else or not, you aren't them.   Unless it's an uncanny resemblance, I don't do that, and even then, if I know the person doesn't like it, chances are, I won't.

No..if you told me I look like someone even when i told you dont

Right. See. Of course you know how disturbed I get. So i know you wouldnt how could you do that? Send me off the deep edge. After trying to help me here all these months

Callie - anyone ever tell you they thought that you looked like someone that A. You don't want to be compared to and dont think you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back