When You Send a message to people on dating sites, do you prefer they ignore you or..

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On Dating Sites, do you prefer to be ignored or have the other person reply with their disinterest?

• Ignore Me

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Tell Me You Aren't Interested

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don't give a crap, rejection is rejection

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Another reply from a woman.

" sorry it makes it hard for me to engage you since you are not smiling in your photos " something like that....what!!!

Give me a break will you!!

Well, they could feel how I feel. It's hard to engage with you because you don't really listen to begin with.

TheRealCallie said:
Yeah, but it's damned if they do, damned if they don't with you.  They ignore you, you hate it, they don't ignore you, you hate it.  Btw, when am I getting a pic?  :p

No. If they ignore me for weeks and never get a reply or have success it's demoralizing. And when they reply with silly condescending remarks. And brush offs like I just told you about. Then yes. Very annoying

AmytheTemperamental said:
Well, they could feel how I feel. It's hard to engage with you because you don't really listen to begin with.

Elaborate right now. I don't listen to what?
I do. Sure do

Hahah...all I get is abuse..whipping boy. A masochist.

Anything can be demoralizing, if you allow it to be.

There's a difference between hearing/reading and LISTENING. You don't do great in the listening department.

TheRealCallie said:
Anything can be demoralizing, if you allow it to be.

There's a difference between hearing/reading and LISTENING.  You don't do great in the listening department.

I do. Just very weak man. And vulnerable man. Paper skin
So I freak easy. As you must know. So I post similar things 
For confirmation. Reassurance. Support. That is really why

Very weak..sad to go through life like this.
I am not posting here to be annoying. Trust me.

TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:
I would prefer to be messaged first. But in that case, why would you match me if you won't be interested in what I say? What were you expectying anyway?

Just because a person seems interesting on a profile doesn't mean they will be interesting when they speak.  Also, can't tell if someone is an ******* or something from a profile.  Get the point?  I could think up more reasons if it's needed.

I'm neither an ******* or even something. Besides, I am doing all the talking and they are like uhh... ok...
You know, It's two-way street. Also, I don't think they match me because I look interesting (whatever that means), probably just consider I look decent enough, but then they weren't blown away by my above average communication skills.

TheRealCallie said:
Or maybe your "above average communication skills" were just boring them....

Maybe, but then what wouldn't bore them?

Xpendable said:
TheRealCallie said:

There's also a chance that they aren't interested in conceited guys who insult them.....

Most people (not just girls) don't like being talked down to....

TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:
TheRealCallie said:

There's also a chance that they aren't interested in conceited guys who insult them.....

Wow, really? You are this dishonest now?
I'm glad people with a brain can scroll up and see how delusional you are. You liar.

Xpendable said:
TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:
TheRealCallie said:

I'm glad people with a brain can scroll up and see how delusional you are. You liar.

[youtube]kv5mPHGOp5E[/youtube]

Paraiyar said:
Xpendable said:
TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:
TheRealCallie said:

[youtube]kv5mPHGOp5E[/youtube]

^^ Best remix ever. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back