Where would you live?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to live alone in the woods or mountains somwhere cold. Siberia, Alsaska, or Canada would all do nicely. I'd like the seclusion and the beauty of the forest....it's been a long time since I've been in the woods but I remember enjoying it.

I'm just so sick to death of NYC...big cities are all the same I don't give a honeysuckle if it's Berlin, London, LA, Tokyo, Moskow, etc...it's the same honeysuckle in a new toilet. They're all loud, over crowded and filled with people who don't value human contact very much--I guess passing by or riding the subway with thousands of people in a given day makes it very dificult to interact with them. Now, I just happen to live in a particularly ugly city but this is one place where there is some variation between cities. Like, Venice is a ******* work of art! and I've been told that Paris is also very beautiful (excluding the suburbs where they hid away all their pissed off black and muslim people) as are several other European cities. But I just can't stand the yuppies and ultra-hipster fresia-wit hedonists you're bound to run into in big city. Siberia, here I come!

Actually, my mom just gave me the idea that over the summer I should work on a farm. I think I'd like it.

Latest posts

Back